Windows 10: Windows 10 Update doesn't install

Discus and support Windows 10 Update doesn't install in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When I was installing a Windows 10 Update it reached 27% and then a screen popped up saying "Undoing changes made to your computer... ". It took 4... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BAMZQ, Nov 8, 2019.

1. BAMZQ Win User

Windows 10 Update doesn't install

When I was installing a Windows 10 Update it reached 27% and then a screen popped up saying "Undoing changes made to your computer... ". It took 4 hours to reach 27%. I had 155+ GBs free so it couldn't be a storage issue right? Any help will be appreciated.

:)

BAMZQ, Nov 8, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 Update doesn't install [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Nov 8, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Nov 8, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows 10 Update doesn't install [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Update doesn't install - Similar Threads - Update doesn't install

2. Windows 10 doesn't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 doesn't update: Hello everyone.I have 2 major problems with Windows in the past few weeks. There are 2 uptades that have come out, but Windows keeps failing installing them and after cancelling then. After opening the PC, I have to do the whole proces again. Do you have any solutions for my...
  3. Windows 10 doesn't update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 doesn't update: The following is a list of what has transpired to date....Since I haven't had a reply I'll try again.... See the following. Original Message Other Devices - Drivers for this device are not installed When I access Device Manager>Other devices there is a coprocessor...
  4. Windows 10 doesn't update!

Windows 10 doesn't update!: Windows 10 doesn't update. Microsoft support suggested that it's because of Symantec. I have uninstalled Symantec and the problem persists. The phone number of Microsoft support in my area is not working. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows 10 installer doesn't work

Windows 10 installer doesn't work: My windows 10 installer doesnt work. I plug in the flash drive and it starts normally with the windows logo, then it just show a black screen. Can someone help me please....
  6. Windows 10 update doesn't install after downloading, Instead of installing the updates it...

Windows 10 update doesn't install after downloading, Instead of installing the updates it...: Hi everyone please i really need help.. I downloaded "feature update 1809 on my system and after downloading it asked for a scheduled restart to complete installation each time i restart, it always restart without updating and it'll show the same notification again "Update to...
  7. Windows 10 doesn't finish the update

Windows 10 doesn't finish the update: Hello, I have Windows 10.0.18356.1 and try to update to Windows 10.0.18362.1. The system is going through "configuring update", then through "getting things ready" and then suddenly restarts and logs to my account, without finishing the update. It says that update failed...
  8. Update downloads repeatedly but doesn't install

Update downloads repeatedly but doesn't install: I wanted to ask that i had started the new windows 10 update assistant and begin the download . but when the download was done upto 100% then again it started from 0%. i thought there must a mistake and then again after 100% it began from 0% it happened with me and i just...
  9. Windows 10 Doesn't update to 1511

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Doesn't update to 1511: I'm having trouble with my Windows 10 recently. After noticing i can't download the new Forza 6 Apex, i found out that my Windows 10 is some old version. (Compliation 10240) Until there was ok, "oh i just need to update it". But here comes the problem : My Windows 10 DOES...
  10. Windows 10 install doesn't

Windows 10 install doesn't: I am trying to install Windows 10 on a computer that is running 8.1. All checks and prerequ's passed and I finally selected "Install Now". Windows 10 downloaded (pretty slow btw.) and then the box rebooted. It then slowly counted up to 100% claiming that it would be...