Windows 10: Windows 10 Update Driver issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Update Driver issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Soon after the latest Windows 10 update, the Bluetooth, audio have gone bad and showing issues. The audio device keeps changing from not found to found... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EdwinBasil James, Dec 12, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Update Driver issue

Soon after the latest Windows 10 update, the Bluetooth, audio have gone bad and showing issues. The audio device keeps changing from not found to found state. Multiple people in my team are facing this issue after the update. Kindly note this is an issue with the windows update.

Why is the resolution not yet out. What's the credibility of Windows, if they can't guarantee a proper update that too which happends without our knowledge and often a forced one.

:)

EdwinBasil James, Dec 12, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 12, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Update Driver issue

Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Update Driver issue

1. Windows 10 Update Driver issue - Similar Threads - Update Driver issue

2. Driver Update issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Driver Update issue: so i have an integrated iris XE graphics card, and i installed the latest driver 2/17/24- 31.0.101.5330 but when i rebooted my laptop and opened task manager to see the update the driver version had gotten updated but the driver date instead of being 2/17/24 was 2/14/24....
  3. Driver Update issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver Update issue: so i have an integrated iris XE graphics card, and i installed the latest driver 2/17/24- 31.0.101.5330 but when i rebooted my laptop and opened task manager to see the update the driver version had gotten updated but the driver date instead of being 2/17/24 was 2/14/24....
  4. Windows 10 Update-Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update-Driver Issues: My computer recently updated to Windows 10 20H2. Everything went fine, except I got this Error Message, which seems to happen every time my computer updates Windows 10. It says, "A Current Driver on your PC may be better than the Driver we're trying to install". In the...
  5. Windows 10 2004 Update and Audio Driver issues

Windows 10 2004 Update and Audio Driver issues: I have been trying to update from 1909 to 2004 since release, but I have found that there are some issues with Conexant Audio drivers since August. Is there any date in which the problem will be solved? The update was released 6 months ago and I still haven´t received it. I...
  6. Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 home: auto driver update issues: Hello, I am currently having a seamingly unsolvable problem with windows updates. Every time there is an update windows decides to overwrite my drivers even tho i have spacificly said not to. I have tried every posible solution online but to no avail. So far i have tried:...
  7. Hibernation issues, Driver issues and cannot update windows 10

Hibernation issues, Driver issues and cannot update windows 10: my laptop keeps telling me that I need to update my drivers. when the system automatically updates it undoes the windows 10 updates. and my computer goes into hibernation mode and cannot come out of it....
  8. AMD Drivers Update Issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD Drivers Update Issue on Windows 10: Hi , I am using Windows 10 Pro Edition . I am using AMD R9 2000 SERIES Graphics Card. My problem is that i am unable to update my graphics drivers . I have tried formatting , reinstalling the OS , Uninstalling previous AMD Drivers in safe mode using DDU and doing fresh...
  9. Windows 10 update Keyboard Driver issues

Windows 10 update Keyboard Driver issues: Hello, After the windows 10 update (was available last tue, but just installed it) I was having some cpu issues with it, where it would max out at 100%. To try to alleviate this issue I tried to roll back the update, but when I did my keyboard stopped working. I cant sign on,...
  10. Windows 10 October update driver issues

Windows 10 October update driver issues: I keep having issues with device drivers after updating to windows 10 32 bit october update on my toshiba satellite L305D-S5900 and i log this in feedback hub i need help anyone [ATTACH]...