Windows 10: Windows 10 Update enables itself even after turning it Off

Discus and support Windows 10 Update enables itself even after turning it Off in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows Updates are essential, and while it’s not advisable for anyone to completely turn it off, there are remote scenarios, where you might... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Sep 4, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

Windows 10 Update enables itself even after turning it Off

WinClub, Sep 4, 2018
  2. jbailey8 Win User

HyperSLI (Enabling SLI on non-sli motherboards)

To turn off windows updates in windows 7 follow these steps:

Click the start button, in the search box type in 'windows updates', click on 'windows update'
    in the search results list, in the left side of the windows update window click 'change settings'
    then in the option bar select 'Never check for updates'.

jbailey8, Sep 4, 2018
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows 10 update being enabled.

srlsly? Looks like MS nerfed it then. Hope you get it sorted.

I have to confess that I've not paid much attention to it and didn't bother updating it, although I probably should have.

qubit, Sep 4, 2018
  4. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Update enables itself even after turning it Off - Similar Threads - Update enables itself

2. Night light turning itself off after display turn off

in Windows 10 Customization
    Night light turning itself off after display turn off: Hello, I'm having problems with Night light turning itself off after the display has turned itself off because of inactivity. MOBO: Asus X570-F latest BIOS, tried older versions VGA: nVidia RTX2070 latest driver, tried older versions OS: Windows 10 Pro 20H2, fully updated....
  3. Defender turned itself off

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender turned itself off: Split from this thread. Windows defender for windows 8.1 has turned off on my computer and I can not figure out how to turn it back on? It all started when Windows defender showed red then switched to turned off....
  4. Windows Firewall Turned Off By Itself

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Firewall Turned Off By Itself: The last 2 days, I started getting a notification pop-up that my Windows Firewall is turned off. It says Tap or Click to turn on. I click and it takes me to the Windows Security Screen in Settings and I don't see anything for Windows Firewall. I clicked every option on...
  5. Windows turns itself off while updating

Windows turns itself off while updating: Everytime I try to update my Windows it shuts itself down around 27%~48% and when I reboot it it reverts to the previous version so I'm never able to update my computer....
  6. microphone turning itself on after windows 10 update?

microphone turning itself on after windows 10 update?: so my microphone has turned its self on 4 times so far in the last 1-2 hours after the update, stop spying pls. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microphone-turning-itself-on-after-windows-10/8ec61347-c172-49f7-92f3-262b27f528c9"
  7. Dark Mode turning itself off after installing 1903 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Dark Mode turning itself off after installing 1903 update: Since I update to 1903 I keep having this issue where the dark mode is turning itself off randomly. I have not found anything specific happening at the time i just boot up and default app mode turns to light. I set this back to dark and i am fine for awhile again could be...
  8. Windows auto update turns itself off in windows 10 64.

Windows auto update turns itself off in windows 10 64.: I have windows 10 64 home version 1809 installed and I can manually update but when I turn on the auto download button it constantly shuts itself right back off. I have run troubleshooter and it finds no fault. I have no other security software installed except what comes in...
  9. Windows 10 Screen Time turning itself off

Windows 10 Screen Time turning itself off: Hello everyone I have a problem with the Screen Time settings of my child. He has blocked access on weekdays and he can use the computer only on weekends afternoon. But sometimes he still can use the computer on weekdays or weekend late in evening. My issue is, that when this...
  10. Laptop Turning itself "off"

in Windows 10 Support
    Laptop Turning itself "off": I am running Win 10 on a laptop. I have changed all the power settings to "NEVER" for everything. The laptop is on AC (not battery). No power outages. But when I come back after being away from the laptop for an hour or so. It is in sleep mode (I think) - I have to turn...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update enables itself even after turning it off