Windows 10: Windows 10 Update error --- OOBE Settings infinite loop --- Just a Moment --- Try Again

Discus and support Windows 10 Update error --- OOBE Settings infinite loop --- Just a Moment --- Try Again in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I attempted to install the new major version of Windows 10 only to be stuck with an install screen that pops up after logging into Windows that says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Nemat.Heydary, Sep 16, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Update error --- OOBE Settings infinite loop --- Just a Moment --- Try Again

I attempted to install the new major version of Windows 10 only to be stuck with an install screen that pops up after logging into Windows that says Just a Moment and then shows an error with OOBE Settings and the option to Try Again. Trying again doesn't fix anything.

I have done a hard restart from this point with no success. I have reinstalled Windows from the HP Recovery Environment and the issue persists.

I do have Windows XP on a different partition on this computer but my computer stills lets me choose between Windows 10 and Windows XP on startup.

:)

Nemat.Heydary, Sep 16, 2020
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Windows 10 Infinite Boot Loop

Any suggestions ? What should i do? My 1st boot priority is already set to cd/dvd but still detects sata device 2 as the dvd

decodebase64, Sep 16, 2020
  4. kbrenet Win User

Windows 10 Update error --- OOBE Settings infinite loop --- Just a Moment --- Try Again

Windows 10 Update Infinite Loop

I'm in the infinite loop of the Windows 10 1709 update. It always tells me to reboot to install and then it fails to install, only to repeat over and over and over. How do I get out of this loop??

kbrenet, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Update error --- OOBE Settings infinite loop --- Just a Moment --- Try Again

1. Windows 10 Update error --- OOBE Settings infinite loop --- Just a Moment --- Try Again - Similar Threads - Update error OOBE

2. infinite looping of this update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    infinite looping of this update: I have Windows 10 and im using this PC for 2 years now. Before I dont have issues with Windows 10 update just today. I run the update and it will reach 100 percent and will go back to 0 again. I keep doing this for an hour now....
  3. infinite looping of this update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    infinite looping of this update: I have Windows 10 and im using this PC for 2 years now. Before I dont have issues with Windows 10 update just today. I run the update and it will reach 100 percent and will go back to 0 again. I keep doing this for an hour now....
  4. infinite looping of this update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Just one moment loop

Just one moment loop: I have a HP elitebook. I attempted to install Windows 10 from a USB drive and received several errors. I have since tried resetting and I cannot get out of the Just a Moment loop. I have restarted in safe mode and shut down hoping that would work. Help please....
  6. Just a moment loop during windows 10 pro download.

Just a moment loop during windows 10 pro download.: So here is my problem I had to try and reinstall windows because my windows 10 home crapped out on me so I got the windows 10 recovery disk which had pro on it but for some reason , every single time it tries to download it just gets stuck at. “Wait a moment”. Then after a...
  7. Just a moment loop on my PC

Just a moment loop on my PC: I had reset my pc and now its stuck at the just a moment loop. It tried most of the advanced settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/just-a-moment-loop-on-my-pc/536aa0b9-b3c8-45c9-97af-9f433753c7c8
  8. Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop

Doing a clean install of Windows 10 Pro but stuck on "Just a moment" infinite loop: I'm trying to do a clean install of Windows 10 Pro Version 1803 (April 2018 Update) using a bootable USB using the official MediaCreationTool1803.exe but when I get to the Network stage of setup, it doesn't matter whether I connect via wifi, an ethernet cable or click skip, I...
  9. Windows 10 infinite loop trying to repair system

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 infinite loop trying to repair system: This afternoon my wife was doing something on the computer, got stuck, and rebooted. Once she rebooted a screen popped up into a repair diagnostic screen and said it was diagnosing the error to repair it. Only problem was that it didn't repair anything and the options that...
  10. Just a moment restart loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Just a moment restart loop: After resetting my laptop it asks me to put in data for time and language, after that I select "use expresso settings". Then after I'm done with selecting it says "Just a moment..." After awhile the screen turns off and on for a split second on the screen and it restarts....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. oobesettings loop after windows 10 20h2 update

2. windows 10 update stuck on OOBESETTINGS screen

3. just a moment after sysprep 20h2

4. windows 10 update oobesettings