Windows 10: Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's, laptop down, showing message We...

Discus and support Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's, laptop down, showing message We... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 update facing problem since last 2week's, laptop down, showing message We couldn't complete the features, undoing changes, Don't turn... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SacheenJK, Sep 11, 2019.

1. SacheenJK Win User

Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's, laptop down, showing message We...

Windows 10 update facing problem since last 2week's, laptop down,

showing message

We couldn't complete the features, undoing changes,

Don't turn off your computer..

:)

SacheenJK, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Edwin Win User

windows hello face problem...

List of Windows Hello supported Dell Laptops:

Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's, laptop down, showing message We... [​IMG]

Edwin, Sep 11, 2019
  3. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 11, 2019
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's, laptop down, showing message We...

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's, laptop down, showing message We... - Similar Threads - update facing problem

2. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problems since last update: Since the latest update, my computer now takes 3-5 minutes to start/restart and most of that time is in a black screen. also of note and the most frustrating thing is I NO LONGER have my taskbar, so to shut my computer off, I have to do CTL/ALT/DLT, as even pressing the...
  3. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problems since last update: Since the latest update, my computer now takes 3-5 minutes to start/restart and most of that time is in a black screen. also of note and the most frustrating thing is I NO LONGER have my taskbar, so to shut my computer off, I have to do CTL/ALT/DLT, as even pressing the...
  4. problems since last update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problems since last update: just wondering, if others are having problems with the latest update , since i have done so, my PC crashes, it says cant automatically fix, i have go do a restore, then it works again....
  5. Problems following Last week's update

Problems following Last week's update: I received an update notice from Microsoft through Windows last week. Following the update, settings for virtually all my applications were erased. For example, I have to reenter the setting for Outlook for every new session. No saved passwords for sites and applications are...
  6. Random BSODs since update last week

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random BSODs since update last week: Windows version 1903. Ever since a middle of the night update last week (10/5) the system has random bsods. Also cannot access the system information app, "windows management files may be moved or missing." although running sfc /scannow reports everything is fine. The...
  7. Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's

Windows 10 update facing problem since last week's: Windows 10 update facing problem since last 2 week's, showing message We couldn't complete the features, undoing changes, Don't turn off your computer.....
  8. Bluetooth issues since last weeks update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth issues since last weeks update: Morning I have the following devices Lenovo Thinkpad E540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Acer Extensa 2540 OS: Windows 10 Pro 1903 build 18362.113 Nokia phone on Android OS Samsung tablet on Android OS Bluetooth Microsoft Mouse 3600 My issue: Before the update,...
  9. Problem authentication since last 2 weeks

Problem authentication since last 2 weeks: Dear Support, FYI, I had received complaint from application owners said that they having authentication problem since last 2 weeks. Then they found out the following KB had blocked their basis access using smart card on Internet explorer on Windows 10 1703 and 1803....
  10. Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Weird 'update' errors since last week now and then: Hi all! Since last week I see on most systems here now and then the following in Windows Problem Report: [img] I assume I am not the only one and it looks like a Microsoft-server is overloaded. Is there any way to get rid of those errors? The strange thing is that...