Windows 10: Windows 10 update for November Error Message

Discus and support Windows 10 update for November Error Message in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, My computer keeps prompting me to install the new windows 10 update before November so that windows will continue to work after that date. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidNielsen4, Oct 23, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update for November Error Message

Hi,

My computer keeps prompting me to install the new windows 10 update before November so that windows will continue to work after that date.

I have done this multiple times and it still will not update and always leaves the error message "Cannot configure some components."

I have no idea what to do to fix this. Please help if you can.

Dave

:)

DavidNielsen4, Oct 23, 2019

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Oct 23, 2019
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Oct 23, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update for November Error Message

windows 10 november update 1511

Hi Rochit,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

In regards to the issue, I require additional information to make sure that helps us to resolve the issue easily:

• Are you getting any error message?
    • Are you using a dual boot on the PC?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    I suggest you to try downloading ISO for Windows 10 November update and install it manually and check if it helps.

You can refer to the post of summit dhiman2, posted on
    November 12, 2015
    and check if it helps.

Windows 10 November update iso file

Hope this helps. Please reply to us with the status of the issue.

Thanks.

Anil Madishetty, Oct 23, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update for November Error Message

1. Windows 10 update for November Error Message - Similar Threads - update November Error

2. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023: Apparently there was a Windows update on my Surface and now I keep getting a "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message . . . it comes up after my screen times out? How do I get rid of this please?...
  3. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023: Apparently there was a Windows update on my Surface and now I keep getting a "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message . . . it comes up after my screen times out? How do I get rid of this please?...
  4. "Win32AppBackgroundContext" message after a Windows update in November 2023

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. windows 10 updates error messages

windows 10 updates error messages: I recently installed the most recent windows 10 security patches and fixes and now I am seeing a message that comes up intermittently of a lower case i inside a blue circle. Annoying...
  6. Windows 10 November update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 November update: I have twice updated and after each time my PC was unusable. Excel and Word had defaulted to a black background with yellow font. LastPass was the same with the added problem that most features, e.g. viewing settings were unreadable. I had to revert to the older Windows 10...
  7. Windows 10 November Update will not install error

Windows 10 November Update will not install error: Hi. I've been trying for quite a while now to install the lastest version of windows, but I'm unable to as this pops up:[ATTACH] I have uninstalled anything to do with Realtek Bluetooth. In addition, I no longer have bluetooth capabilities on my PC. Nor does it appear in the...
  8. windows 10 november update

windows 10 november update: Is the November Windows 10 update for the home edition too? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-november-update/45232e5a-3805-44fd-ad49-5276f13dcd7f
  9. OneDrive Message Center Update November 1st to November 31st

in Windows 10 News
    OneDrive Message Center Update November 1st to November 31st: This month, we’ll be rolling out Block Download for Anyone and Organization sharing links as well as updating the MyAnalytics feature on OneDrive mobile. We’re also announcing that Camera Upload for OneDrive on Android is coming out of beta for all users! As always, feel...
  10. Windows 10 - November Update

Windows 10 - November Update: I went through the process of updating my pc and everything went fine. The system did the updates, it got through all the screens. I got back to the desktop and suddenly I got a BSOD. The BSOD was really bad as BSOD goes, every time the computer would get to the login screen...