Windows 10: Windows 10 update for Toshiba laptop fries apps

Discus and support Windows 10 update for Toshiba laptop fries apps in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; After one of the Windows updates my Toshiba files for support, Service Station apps, Media all disappeared. They still show up as programs but the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Desert Lakes, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 update for Toshiba laptop fries apps

After one of the Windows updates my Toshiba files for support, Service Station apps, Media all disappeared. They still show up as programs but the files are shown as empty. Cannot get help from Toshiba because I cannot reregister because they say my email is already registered and when I try to login say email invalid. My model is Satellite S55=A5295.

:)

Desert Lakes, Nov 11, 2018
  2. NiniLuv5 Win User

WINDOWS 10 FRIED MY LAPTOP!

I finally upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 8 on my Toshiba P55 laptop after being bombarded daily with pop-ups to upgrade and it FRIED MY MOTHERBOARD AND WILL NOW REFUSE TO TURN ON. HIGHLY UNSATISFIED AND FRANKLY
    PISSED TO HAVE A SO-CALLED UPDATE FROM YOUR COMPANY. The update should not even be advertised overtly to devices of a certain age if the motherboard cannot take them. This was a dependable laptop that I have only owned for 3 years and is now deemed unusable
    by tech diagnosticians. HIGHLY UNSATISFIED!

Obviously, less of a question and more of a complaint....

NiniLuv5, Nov 11, 2018
  3. Compatibility issue with Toshiba Apps on Windows 10

Original Title: Toshiba Apps needed?

Sense I have a Toshiba laptop, it has all of its hardware apps and config apps too. but when i get windows 10, it says that the programs listed (TOSHIBA Hardware setup and Toshiba Corporation) might not be compatible with windows 10. It sounds like these
    apps are important to my computer but i really want windows 10. plz answer. Thx

Jeffrey ZX, Nov 11, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 update for Toshiba laptop fries apps

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I have it on my windows 8.1 laptop now, but I still don't have the KB3035583 update on my windows 7 SP1 home premium laptop, it's strange,
    I can't find it in the already installed updates list and I did not get that update with the updates today!

P4-630, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 update for Toshiba laptop fries apps

1. Windows 10 update for Toshiba laptop fries apps - Similar Threads - update Toshiba laptop

2. System will not start after a windows 10 update on a Toshiba laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System will not start after a windows 10 update on a Toshiba laptop.: When you start the laptop, you see the Toshiba logo. The cursor goes to the upper left corner of the screen and just sits there. The cursor is solid. not flashing. This happened after a windows update.I pulled the SSD and connected it to a msata USB card and I can read the...
  3. System will not start after a windows 10 update on a Toshiba laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    System will not start after a windows 10 update on a Toshiba laptop.: When you start the laptop, you see the Toshiba logo. The cursor goes to the upper left corner of the screen and just sits there. The cursor is solid. not flashing. This happened after a windows update.I pulled the SSD and connected it to a msata USB card and I can read the...
  4. System will not start after a windows 10 update on a Toshiba laptop.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10

Toshiba satellite laptop windows 10: A corrupt update is in my restore and I cant restore or do anything because it wipe out my computer but i can still get on it what can i do to fix it Toshiba satellite laptop...
  6. Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10

Toshiba Laptop for Windows 10: does Toshiba Satelite A665 laptop which has Windows 7 support upgrade to Windows 10 well? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-laptop-for-windows-10/0408a66a-f509-4a1f-a66a-4daa8f7967ee
  7. Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba Laptop will not load Windows 10: Hi, I have a Toshiba laptop - L50-B-1NL. When I switch my laptop on I get the Toshiba screen but then the dots that go in a circle then the screen goes black. If I move my mouse the blue waiting circle appears or sometimes the arrow cursor. I have looked at the help pages...
  8. March 9 Windows 10 update fried my laptop??

March 9 Windows 10 update fried my laptop??: I came home find that my Windows 10 Dell Laptop had updated, was able to login once and found that a new Google Chrome was installed as well, but not synced to my Google account. I logged in and then restarted. The first time it started when it updated it was flashing. After...
  9. Windows 10 fails to update on my Toshiba laptop

Windows 10 fails to update on my Toshiba laptop: First about the device: It's a Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5209 laptop from 2012. It came preloaded with Win7 Home Premium, I upgraded to Win10 Home in free upgrade program. It's battery can't charge, I'm using it only pluged-in. It appeares to have some software Wi-Fi issues...
  10. Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Drivers for Toshiba Laptop: Can someone please get me a list of the required drivers for Windows 10 for my Toshiba laptop. Also, can someone please assist me with my Toshiba Face Recognition feature? Whenever I try to unlock my computer with my face, it is not recognizing it. There has to be a reason...