Windows 10: Windows 10 Update for version 1803 was unable to be completed

Discus and support Windows 10 Update for version 1803 was unable to be completed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why have there been so many Avira AntiVir issues dating back to 2017, NOT being addressed by Microsoft? Users receive messages that some apps need to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DAVIDCHARBONNEAUXT, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Update for version 1803 was unable to be completed

Why have there been so many Avira AntiVir issues dating back to 2017, NOT being addressed by Microsoft? Users receive messages that some apps need to be uninstalled. The app was NOT installed by the users and is not listed under programs available to uninstall. The message also states the programs need to be uninstalled because they aren't compatible with the upgrade. My HP Notebook received the first failed message in mid-June and will not upgrade to this 1803 version. I spent many hours on line with MS support, without any success for case number #1437724771. I asked to speak to his supervisor, but was given the opportunity. I expressed my frustration with Microsoft in NOT providing a resolution to this on -going problem. Your MS representative Walter claimed this was a unique problem, but the blogs and your MS user forums say otherwise. Our local university IT professionals identified 5 Avira programs/files on the hard drive, deleted them, rebooted the system and these programs were NOT deleted. Looking for a solution.

DC

:)

DAVIDCHARBONNEAUXT, Aug 20, 2018
  2. Drone Win User
  3. btarunr Win User
    Next Major Windows 10 Update Named "Spring Creators Update"

The next Windows 10 service pack major update has been named "Spring Creators Update." Windows Insider Program users toying with Build 17618 of the operating system spotted a listing of all the major updates of Windows 10 known to the build, when running "Get-VMHostSupportedVersion" in Power Shell. The last entry reads "Microsoft Windows 10 Spring Creators Update 1803." The version number (1803 in this case), often coincides with the public release date of the update. The Fall Creators Update 1709, released in 2017-09 (September) to Insiders. Going by that convenion, Spring Creators Update could see a "branded" Insider preview build this month, 2018-03 (March), with a public release usually 3-4 weeks after, presumably before Summer kicks in.

Windows 10 Update for version 1803 was unable to be completed pEBOXRTl55rNtJHh_thm.jpg

btarunr, Aug 20, 2018
  4. Carlo Fer Win User

Windows 10 Update for version 1803 was unable to be completed

windows 10 version 1803 welcome screen?

Hello Jim,

The Windows Welcome experience will only be shown after installation of updates and occasionally when you sign in to highlight what's new and suggested by design. For more information about the new features and content of Windows 10 1803, please refer to
    these support articles. It also includes a video that summarizes the new content in this release:

Also, make sure that the Windows welcome experience is enabled on your PC. Follow the steps below:

• Open Settings > System > Notifications & actions.
    • Under Notifications, toggle the switch On "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occasionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested".

Hope this information helps, feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Carlo Fer, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Update for version 1803 was unable to be completed

1. Windows 10 Update for version 1803 was unable to be completed - Similar Threads - Update version 1803

2. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  3. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134: Hello,I recently reinstall my pc with a disk backup in version 1803, and I'm just trying to update it to the last version.Windows Update doesn't succeded, and the helper failed too.I search a little and find that all update are now available only for windows 1903... So I...
  4. Unable to update windows 1803 version 17134

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows will not complete update from version 1803

Windows will not complete update from version 1803: Hello, I am need of some help with getting my windows installation to update. It updates until 60% or 90% both have happened, in which it gets stuck, eventually restarts, and undoes the changes to my PC. When I check the error codes from updating, the most common one is...
  6. Unable to complete the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1909

Unable to complete the Feature Update to Windows 10, Version 1909: Tried to run the update twice today. Both times, I get the same message saying it was unable to update something. The update history shows: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1909 2 Last failed install attempt on ‎9/‎10/‎2020 - 0xc1900101 The history shows failed...
  7. Unable to complete Windows 10 version 1803 x64 2019-08C update

Unable to complete Windows 10 version 1803 x64 2019-08C update: I've been having this problem for months now and nothing has seemed to work, now the update is getting more persistent and it's driving me crazy having to postpone the update every hour I want to use my PC. The Windows 10 version 1803 x64 2019-08C update fails...
  8. Windows 10 version 1803 won't complete install

Windows 10 version 1803 won't complete install: I've been having this problem for a while now. Windows 10, version 1803 update downloads but will never complete a restart. Update History says: Feature update to Windows 10, version 1803 Requires a restart to finish installing I've tried restarting the computer a...
  9. Unable to update Windows 10 Pro version 1709 to 1803

Unable to update Windows 10 Pro version 1709 to 1803: Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1709 to the latest version 1803 and have not been successful. I've done the following per some suggestions found online: Updated drivers Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed"...
  10. Unable to update to Windows 10 Version 1803

Unable to update to Windows 10 Version 1803: For the past few months I have been trying to install windows 10 version 1803 to no avail. I have tried SFC and DISM and nothing. I tied to D/L it manually and use the media creation tool. all I got was a lengthy log file which for some reason when I go to post it here...