Windows 10: Windows 10 Update freezing issues

Discus and support Windows 10 Update freezing issues in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computers keep freezing and restarting since the latest Windows 10 Update. How can I uninstall it and go back to the previous version?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by C Cartwright, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update freezing issues

My computers keep freezing and restarting since the latest Windows 10 Update. How can I uninstall it and go back to the previous version?

:)

C Cartwright, Sep 2, 2019

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Drone Win User

Windows 10 Update freezing issues

Download Windows 10 TH/RS

Maaaaaaaaan 1803 is pile of poo

Some people have problems with edge, others with ie, chrome, and other apps. Hangs freezes, crashes. Microsoft says they will fix this crap on May 8th

*sigh*

All the issues of Windows 10 version 1803 you may run into - gHacks Tech News
    Microsoft acknowledges Windows 10 April Update freezes PCs
    New bug detected: Windows 10 April Update freezes computers
    https://www.bleepingcomputer.com/ne...s-and-timeouts-after-windows-10-april-update/
    How to fix freezing issues in Windows 10 April 2018 Update

Drone, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update freezing issues

1. Windows 10 Update freezing issues - Similar Threads - Update freezing issues

2. Window 10 Freezing Issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Window 10 Freezing Issues: A couple months ago I started having issues where Windows would randomly just freeze up. This started around the same time that my GPU was starting to have problems and had to send in for repair with the MFG. I then bought a new GPU and upgraded from 16GB ram to 32GB ram and...
  3. Windows 10 Update - Mouse/USB Freezing & Sticking Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 Update - Mouse/USB Freezing & Sticking Issues: Version: 2004 Build: 19041.572 Device: Surface Pro 7 Issue Notes: - Mouse & Keyboard appears to be intermittently freezing/sticking - A Windows restart fixes issue temporary and after a couple minutes does the same thing as above. - Cannot do any real work like this...
  4. Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues

Windows 10 freezing - all drivers are updated, no drive issues, no memory issues: I have been facing issues with my windows 10. It's freezing suddenly sometimes. I tried troubleshooting steps mentioned on many websites, but none of them work. Windows 10 and all the drivers are updated. No memory issues or disk issues. Updated virtual memory size to 1.5...
  5. Windows 10 freeze issue

Windows 10 freeze issue: I have a lenovo y50-70 notebook. I am using Windows 10. Last night while ı am playing a game called cs-go the screen froze. Nothing responded. I shut down by pressing the shutdown button. After restart ı entered my credentials desktop opened but after a couple of minutes it...
  6. Freezing issues on PC after updating to Windows 10

Freezing issues on PC after updating to Windows 10: Hi, So I'm back again with the same issue another day. Brief Details So the issue is still the same after that when I wasn't able to fix the issue even when I installed Windows 8/8.1 the issue was still there. So I uninstalled windows went back to Linux but now I started a...
  7. Windows 10 power issues and freezing

Windows 10 power issues and freezing: Apology ahead of time if this problem is in the wrong category, I did not know if it should go into power & sleep or system failures as I am experiencing both, please direct me on that if you could. Hello, I have a problem that has been driving me crazy for the past two...
  8. Windows 10 Freezing Issue

Windows 10 Freezing Issue: Hewo! Recently my computer has been freezing alot, it always freezes at random times and after a random amount of seconds it un-freezes. Sometimes when the computer freezes for over 10 seconds the internet disconnects and i need to re-plug it, and if over 60 seconds it can...
  9. Windows Update Issues - Auto Driver Update & Update Freezes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update Issues - Auto Driver Update & Update Freezes: First issue is that I need to use a specific older driver for my AMD graphics card and windows 10 continues to update the driver automatically and causes my system to crash. I've gone through {Control Panel-Devices & printers}, selected my machine, then right clicked to...
  10. Windows 10 Update Freeze

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Freeze: I've just done a Win 10 install on a clean hard drive. No problems with the install, but when I try to update, it freezes on downloading x% complete. I found an update utility "SpeedyFixer", which I found searching this forum. It also hangs on trying to update Windows. This...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hp envy 360x freezing