Windows 10: Windows 10 update from 1903 onwards

Discus and support Windows 10 update from 1903 onwards in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Helloso, i'm currently running windows 10 home, 1903 and im trying to update to latest version all of my drivers should be up to dateIn the past, I've... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vojtěch Valouch, Apr 30, 2021.

1. Windows 10 update from 1903 onwards

Helloso, i'm currently running windows 10 home, 1903 and im trying to update to latest version all of my drivers should be up to dateIn the past, I've already had some issues to solve which i then solved but now there's a different issue.When i try to update via Windows settings, it displays an error 0x80070002. I already tried a lot of stuff i found online, but its not fixed. Troubleshooter always finds corrupt database problem, then says thats it's been fixed, but nothing chnagesWhen i try Media Creation Tool, it runs, checks everything, then starts installing windows....and just stops

:)

Vojtěch Valouch, Apr 30, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 30, 2021
  3. Windows 10 1903 onward - Windows Explorer Issues

Thank you, but it didn't seem to resolve; I tested first on the work machine and the work machine is already on the latest 1909. It made no difference also on my main PC, and I don't want to perform a Windows Update just yet as they take a while.

All I know is that on 1803 the Context Menu shows instantly, so something broke that in 1903 and it hasn't been resolved since. The only difference I see is the Windows Explorer Icon is slightly different, but if the code was working on 1803 then I'm sure
    it could be copied for 1903 onward Windows 10 update from 1903 onwards :) Just let me know if you know of a Registry fix or similar I could try.

DanielCarnovale2020, Apr 30, 2021
  4. varxtis Win User

Windows 10 update from 1903 onwards

Cannot update to 1903

O_O thats a lot of steps. Starting in a few mins. Quick question though:
    You list a set of instructions for "Windows 10 iso as an in place upgrade repair" with links, and then you included a box for "Routine troubleshooting steps" with 13 steps including links.

Which should I be following first?

PLEASE don't hate me for asking this as this just occurred to me. Should I try the update in Safe mode? I downloaded the MediaCreationTool 1903, but it wasn't successful in doing the update, nor was it successful in creating Usb install.

varxtis, Apr 30, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 update from 1903 onwards

1. Windows 10 update from 1903 onwards - Similar Threads - update 1903 onwards

2. Windows 10 updates from July 2022 onwards disabling USB printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 updates from July 2022 onwards disabling USB printer: Since July 2022 my Ricoh SP C360DNw printer connected via USB will not print jobs.The Windows updates break the USB connection, install multiple copies on multiple USB Virtual Printer Ports, in some cases duplicate USB ports, and they flash on/offline in device manager. I've...
  3. Windows 10 updates from July 2022 onwards disabling USB printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 updates from July 2022 onwards disabling USB printer: Since July 2022 my Ricoh SP C360DNw printer connected via USB will not print jobs.The Windows updates break the USB connection, install multiple copies on multiple USB Virtual Printer Ports, in some cases duplicate USB ports, and they flash on/offline in device manager. I've...
  4. Windows 10 updates from July 2022 onwards disabling USB printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. 2025 onwards

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    2025 onwards: Just looking at the Windows and Office configuration support matrix.Am I right in thinking that Microsoft is switching to everyone having to subscribe to Office 365 in a few years time and not being able to buy standalone copies?I was asking in December about how I can get...
  6. Windows 10 update from 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update from 1903: Good day,I am having troubles updating my windows version. I am currently on Windows 10 1903.Windows update doesn’t show any new updates. I tried troubleshooting windows update but it didnt find a problem.I tried using windows update assistant but it keeps telling me that i...
  7. Issues installing updates 20H2 and onwards

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues installing updates 20H2 and onwards: I'll keep it pretty short. I have a bad habit of delaying Windows updates because more often than not they brick my computer. Lately, though I've been seeing some issues with it freezing completely and having to hard kill the power to my computer in order to get it back up...
  8. Distortion in Windows 10 screen from loading and onwards

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distortion in Windows 10 screen from loading and onwards: I reinstalled latest windows 10 over my windows using the Media creation tool while keeping my files and settings untouched. But during the installation and since then when I open my pc windows from the beginning start with distorted display. What is wrong and how can I...
  9. Windows 10 update from 1903 to 2004

Windows 10 update from 1903 to 2004: can someone help me with this update. it has shown on my computer that i can update to this version of Windows 10. My issue is it wants to wipe my whole hard drive which i am not prepared to do as it is annoying to re install each and every software and programs that I have...
  10. Windows Update from 1706 to onwards!

Windows Update from 1706 to onwards!: Hi everyone! I am trying to update my windows but it can't. So plz help me to figure this out ... REGARDS! [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-from-1706-to-onwards/d5019ced-35a7-4789-9a4d-a66e0b28d4bf