Windows 10: Windows 10 update GPU error

Discus and support Windows 10 update GPU error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; In short- tried to update from 1809 to 1909 but it got stuck at 48% so it rolled back all the changes but now somehow my pc is not using my GPU for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Arvind Singh Chaudhary, Jun 5, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update GPU error

In short- tried to update from 1809 to 1909 but it got stuck at 48% so it rolled back all the changes but now somehow my pc is not using my GPU for games. Only the CPU. I know cause until yesterday my games like gta v, valorant were running fine but now they are lagging and i opened task manager and it shows 0% GPU usage which wasn't like that before.

Pleas help

:)

Arvind Singh Chaudhary, Jun 5, 2020
  2. DRDNA Win User
    DRDNA, Jun 5, 2020
  3. Silvero Win User
    Windows 10 Update C1900101-30018 Error

Hello, I am trying to update from Windows 8 to Windows 10 directly from notifications but I am getting this error after the setup is completed. I am getting this error after: C1900101-30018 Error

Error: https://postimg.org/image/m146zmpav/
    Notification upgrade: https://postimg.org/image/l2mwuhyn5/

Any help would be appreciated *Smile Windows 10 update GPU error :) Thank you.

Silvero, Jun 5, 2020
  4. Recon-UK Win User

Windows 10 update GPU error

Recon-UK, Jun 5, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update GPU error

1. Windows 10 update GPU error - Similar Threads - update GPU error

2. GPU Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU Error: My GPU 3080ti is stuck at 210Mhz, this is immediately after a driver update to 537.42, I've tried, using Device manager, Geforce Experience and DDU to uninstall and reinstall drivers, I have uninstalled the drivers and then used a previous version of the drivers, I have tried...
  3. GPU Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU Error: My GPU 3080ti is stuck at 210Mhz, this is immediately after a driver update to 537.42, I've tried, using Device manager, Geforce Experience and DDU to uninstall and reinstall drivers, I have uninstalled the drivers and then used a previous version of the drivers, I have tried...
  4. 0xC000005 error in gpu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    0xC000005 error in gpu: Hello so today i booted up my pc and then i noticed one of my gpus is bring used 0% and then i noticed it recived some kind of error so if anyone knows how to solve it i would be more than greatefull thanks and i dont have bottle neck gpu.Device...
  5. 0xC000005 error in gpu

0xC000005 error in gpu: Hello so today i booted up my pc and then i noticed one of my gpus is bring used 0% and then i noticed it recived some kind of error so if anyone knows how to solve it i would be more than greatefull thanks and i dont have bottle neck gpu.Device...
  6. Unknown error in GPU

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Unknown error in GPU: I will show you directly from the photos.I uninstalled the driver with DDU and installed both current and old versions, the result is the same. There is no overclocking, there is nothing that requires additional power in the settings I have been using for years. It's been...
  7. Unknown error in GPU

Unknown error in GPU: I will show you directly from the photos.I uninstalled the driver with DDU and installed both current and old versions, the result is the same. There is no overclocking, there is nothing that requires additional power in the settings I have been using for years. It's been...
  8. GPU Driver Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    GPU Driver Error: I have an Nvida GPU installed but keep getting this error message: No amd graphics driver installed or is not functioning properly. Please install the amd driver appropiate for your amd hardware...
  9. GPU Error 43

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    GPU Error 43: I'm using a Dell Inspiron 7537 laptop. It has an Nvidia GeForce Gt 750M graphics card. For some reason I'm getting an error saying "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (code 43)" So far I have tried: Uninstalling & Reinstalling drivers from...
  10. GPU Driver Update Error - 0x800703f1

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    GPU Driver Update Error - 0x800703f1: Hi! After Windows had been rebooting on its own a few too many times I started some research on that topic. This led me to failing Update (0x80020010) which I somehow managed to resolve. Some failing driver updates (0x800703f1) for my GTX1060 also showed up so I started...