Windows 10: Windows 10 update/grade on flash drive

Discus and support Windows 10 update/grade on flash drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; In every search I have done I have been shown how to set up a flash drive to update from W8 or W7 using a flash drive. I have W10 installed on three... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jshaw42, Aug 13, 2016.

1. jshaw42 Win User

Windows 10 update/grade on flash drive

In every search I have done I have been shown how to set up a flash drive to update from W8 or W7 using a flash drive. I have W10 installed on three PCs (1 desktop and 2 laptops) I have updated the desktop and one laptop to the new anniversary edition. I would like to upgrade the second laptop using a flash drive since I will be in an area with no Internet connection. I have downloaded the ISO, but need an education as to how to use same. Please treat me as a newbie in any response. Thank you.

:)

jshaw42, Aug 13, 2016

2. Konika Minolta PagePro 1380 MF printer driver for Windows 10 ?

before update to window 10, window say printer is compatible, so i upgrade to window 10. but now no drive

how to down grade to window 7?

tun tunaung, Aug 13, 2016
  3. judyc61 Win User
    since up grading to windows 10, all of a sudden facebook videos are not working

since up grading to windows 10 on chrome my facebook videos aren't working all of a sudden. It worked for two days and now stopped. everything including flash is updated. anyone know what this could be?

judyc61, Aug 13, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 update/grade on flash drive

1. Windows 10 update/grade on flash drive - Similar Threads - update grade flash

2. Up-grading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Up-grading to Windows 10: My computer has suddenly decided that my Windows 7 may not be genuine. I think this is because I had to have the power unit replaced. My e-mail/ broadband provider has just changed and I can now no longer send e-mails from Outlook, although I can receive them. I am getting a...
  3. Up-grading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Up-grading to Windows 10: My computer has suddenly decided that my Windows 7 may not be genuine. I think this is because I had to have the power unit replaced. My e-mail/ broadband provider has just changed and I can now no longer send e-mails from Outlook, although I can receive them. I am getting a...
  4. Up-grading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10: Hello, I just purchased a HP all in yesterday 12-14-21 and Windows 11 automatically installed. Well I will be working from home in a few weeks and my employer said the software the company use is not compatible with Windows 11 and I need Windows 10. I have followed the...
  6. DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DOWN GRADE TO WINDOWS 10: Hello, I just purchased a HP all in yesterday 12-14-21 and Windows 11 automatically installed. Well I will be working from home in a few weeks and my employer said the software the company use is not compatible with Windows 11 and I need Windows 10. I have followed the...
  7. up grade to Windows 10

up grade to Windows 10: is there a checklist that I can follow toprepare and then download and then install Windows 10 on my PC running Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-grade-to-windows-10/effd5c83-a603-47d9-a8dc-0a23bb154334
  8. UP Grade to W10, Use Creation Media and Flash Drive?

UP Grade to W10, Use Creation Media and Flash Drive?: I have decided to try upgrading my Acer 7740-5691 to W10. Using my Acer 7740-5691 I have just down loaded the Media Creation Tool. Using a 16GB flash drive I selected “Create installation media, USB Flash drive, ISO, DVD, for another PC”. The other option was “Upgrade this...
  9. windows 10 up grade

windows 10 up grade: Is ZAM.exe automatically part of the Window 10 up grade? Is it necessary? I feel it is the cause of slow start . How do I remove it? Thanks, Frances Marie https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-up-grade/bd03c338-dddb-4aa6-8232-4aca765f415f
  10. Flash drive on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Flash drive on Windows 10: The flash drive on my Windows 10 is not appearing on the menu. How can I correct this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/flash-drive-on-windows-10/2969472e-d7f8-4af4-b422-1bfd57f1e978