Windows 10: Windows 10 update hangs

Discus and support Windows 10 update hangs in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; When I click on settings>Update & Security, my laptop now automatically checks for updates. The problem is that the little blue dots passing by in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by jshaw42, Dec 3, 2015.

1. jshaw42 Win User

Windows 10 update hangs

When I click on settings>Update & Security, my laptop now automatically checks for updates. The problem is that the little blue dots passing by in the update search screen have been doing this for over two hours. I can't click on Advanced to check the history due to this. Is there something I am missing?

:)

jshaw42, Dec 3, 2015

2. Windows 10 haven't updated to version 1511 --- How to find product key

I haven't run the ISO disk as of yet, I want the current product key in hand, on a post it note, prior to doing that, not interested in MS bullS**T about it not being needed. 2 hours online with tech support and they can't cope with the question of how
    can the current product key be accessed in windows 10.

I've never owned a Apple product, but I can never see buying or having another MS product in my household after this.

NOT THE ONLY ONE

Windows 10 update fail, Dec 3, 2015
  3. hangs Win User
    Nokia Lumia 920 Hang

Thanks it worked for me too, mine hanged within two days of purchase.

hangs, Dec 3, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 update hangs

1. Windows 10 update hangs - Similar Threads - update hangs

2. Windows 10 Update Hangs at 97%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Hangs at 97%: Windows 10 Update Hangs at 97%. I have to reinstall the system every time via loading in recovery mode. Once Windows reported this errror:Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 - Microsoft CommunityI tried to follow the steps from there and run the script, but it failed with...
  3. Windows 10 Update Hangs at 97%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Update Hangs at 97%: Windows 10 Update Hangs at 97%. I have to reinstall the system every time via loading in recovery mode. Once Windows reported this errror:Windows 10 Update Error0x80070643 - Microsoft CommunityI tried to follow the steps from there and run the script, but it failed with...
  4. Windows 10 Update Hangs at 97%

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 11 24H2 update hangs at 61%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 24H2 update hangs at 61%: I'm trying to get into the Windows Insider Program and any time I try to install it, it gets stuck at 61%.I left it overnight and it's still stuck on 61%. Is there a way I can fix this?...
  6. Windows 11 24H2 update hangs at 61%

Windows 11 24H2 update hangs at 61%: I'm trying to get into the Windows Insider Program and any time I try to install it, it gets stuck at 61%.I left it overnight and it's still stuck on 61%. Is there a way I can fix this?...
  7. Random unresponsiveness and hang after recent Windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random unresponsiveness and hang after recent Windows updates: Hi, I have been experiencing with some really frustrating system issues after the January update. The system would randomly become unresponsive, and clicking on any app icon will not do anything. Startup menu will show up but clicking on the search bar doesn't do anything...
  8. Random unresponsiveness and hang after recent Windows updates

Random unresponsiveness and hang after recent Windows updates: Hi, I have been experiencing with some really frustrating system issues after the January update. The system would randomly become unresponsive, and clicking on any app icon will not do anything. Startup menu will show up but clicking on the search bar doesn't do anything...
  9. Video trim hangs after new update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video trim hangs after new update: After a recent update I can no longer trim raw video in photos. I have tried uninstall and reinstall. I have tried reset and refresh. I confirmed all privilege's are checked.If I trim an old 1080 res video it will work. But, if I try to trim a 4k clip, it just hangs. It...
  10. Video trim hangs after new update

Video trim hangs after new update: After a recent update I can no longer trim raw video in photos. I have tried uninstall and reinstall. I have tried reset and refresh. I confirmed all privilege's are checked.If I trim an old 1080 res video it will work. But, if I try to trim a 4k clip, it just hangs. It...