Windows 10: Windows 10 Update & HP F4280 Not Working Now!

Discus and support Windows 10 Update & HP F4280 Not Working Now! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have an HP F4280 printer and since doing the Windows 10 update last week, it's not working... Worked just fine on Windows 10 before, so tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by greengirl_3, Nov 14, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update & HP F4280 Not Working Now!

I have an HP F4280 printer and since doing the Windows 10 update last week, it's not working...

Worked just fine on Windows 10 before, so tried re-installing the driver, verified it's plugged in, tried two different USB ports on my laptop, but it's not being recognized or found... Have not been able to find anything about it no longer being supported...

Please help!!

:)

greengirl_3, Nov 14, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 14, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 14, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Update & HP F4280 Not Working Now!

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 14, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update & HP F4280 Not Working Now!

1. Windows 10 Update & HP F4280 Not Working Now! - Similar Threads - Update F4280 Working

2. Problems with HP Scanjet Professional 1000 - It worked on Windows 10 before but not now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with HP Scanjet Professional 1000 - It worked on Windows 10 before but not now: Product: HP ScanJet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-BitI have an HP ScanJet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner, which was purchased in 2013. I was attempting to transfer it to a new Windows 10 Tower - it currently works on a Windows...
  3. Problems with HP Scanjet Professional 1000 - It worked on Windows 10 before but not now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with HP Scanjet Professional 1000 - It worked on Windows 10 before but not now: Product: HP ScanJet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-BitI have an HP ScanJet Professional 1000 Mobile Scanner, which was purchased in 2013. I was attempting to transfer it to a new Windows 10 Tower - it currently works on a Windows...
  4. Problems with HP Scanjet Professional 1000 - It worked on Windows 10 before but not now

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 updated and now pin does not work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 updated and now pin does not work: Windows 10 updated laptop that was given to me used and now I can not use the pin to OPEN UP the laptop. The account name is in the old name of the person that had it before and they are now deceased. So I can not ask them any information. I just want to open up my...
  6. Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work

Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work: Windows 10 updated itself earlier - now my Brother DCP-195C printer is not receiving data from the computer, even though Windows says the printer is operating correctly...
  7. Windows 10 update now PC not working

Windows 10 update now PC not working: Hi, My PC did the latest windows update today and now my PC doesn’t work. It loads up a windows setup page when booting the PC up and i go through it all. When the PC reboots it loads the same set up page and i have tried to repeat, tried to repair and looked at other...
  8. windows 10 update now camera app not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 update now camera app not working: My Working App Camera stopped working , I don't see anything in Imaging Devices in Device Manager now. I see this only https://www.screencast.com/t/NYDsu7fviN...
  9. HP Pavilion not working since Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Pavilion not working since Windows 10 Update: Hi, so ever since my HP Pavilion updated to Windows 10 back in September, I have been having major issues with lots of various parts of my PC. The first major concern was that it was unable to hold an internet connection, and after my WiFi dropped, there would be no network...
  10. Windows update now working

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows update now working: I am not sure if some weird forum already exist but after searching a lot I decide to put it here that I having trouble updating my windows. I have done all search and actions but nothing seems working. When I run update never complete ever. I know after u see picture u would...