Windows 10: Windows 10 Update - Intel - yellow triangle / exclamation point !

Discus and support Windows 10 Update - Intel - yellow triangle / exclamation point ! in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Windows 10 Update - I see an Update - Intel 1904.12.0.1208, with a yellow triangle & inside an exclamation mark????? should I let this update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GerryCarey, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update - Intel - yellow triangle / exclamation point !

Windows 10 Update - I see an Update - Intel 1904.12.0.1208, with a yellow triangle & inside an exclamation mark????? should I let this update install, is there a risk to do this update ?

This is scary !

:)

GerryCarey, Jun 2, 2019

2. (Display Adapter)Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 Triangle yellow exclamation mark

So recently I started playing games again and everything is like super lag and stuff. Then i went to device manager and saw that my Intel (R) UHD Graphics 620 has a triangle yellow exclamation mark beside it.

When I opened its properties, it says "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)".

Then i went online and some suggested that i should completely uninstall the driver and let it reinstall. I tried to update the driver but it says it's already up to date. Is it a hardware issue?

MarkChan3871, Jun 2, 2019
  3. Error Message: Exclamation Point in Yellow Triangle

I have an exclamation point in a yellow triangle next to my name in Word. I received a message saying that there was a problem with my account, and asking whether I wanted to start up Word in Safe Mode. I answered yes, and this message was in my Word document,
    next to my name. When I click on my name, the message says, "ACCOUNT ERROR Sorry, we can't get to your account right now. To fix this, please sign in again." I've never seen this message before, and I just updated Office from a pop-up a couple of days ago.
    Is there any danger in signing in again? Thanks for any information.

CheriJamieson, Jun 2, 2019
  4. Linka_NY Win User

Windows 10 Update - Intel - yellow triangle / exclamation point !

Yellow Triangle with Exclamation in Windows Movie Maker

Hello,

I am trying to upload a recent clip I made and it shows yellow triangles with exclamation marks - there is no sound nor is there any actual video showing? What should I do?? My project is due tomorrow!!!!!!

I have a PC Windows 10.
    Please help. I am desperate.

Linka_NY, Jun 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update - Intel - yellow triangle / exclamation point !

1. Windows 10 Update - Intel - yellow triangle / exclamation point ! - Similar Threads - Update Intel yellow

2. Device Security->Core Isolation has yellow triangle with exclamation point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Device Security->Core Isolation has yellow triangle with exclamation point: Win 11. Settings->Privacy&Security->Windows Security->Core Isolation says"Local Security Authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable."I can see no obvious action to take to fix this. What should I do?...
  3. Device Security->Core Isolation has yellow triangle with exclamation point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Device Security->Core Isolation has yellow triangle with exclamation point: Win 11. Settings->Privacy&Security->Windows Security->Core Isolation says"Local Security Authority protection is off. Your device may be vulnerable."I can see no obvious action to take to fix this. What should I do?...
  4. Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point: Just bought computer from someone HP ENVY 23 Beats Audio and they reset the computer prior to buying. Now audio wont work and it says no audio output device is installed. I've tried looking up how to fix it and saw that I needed the Realtek High Definition Audio and it wasn't...
  5. Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point: Just bought computer from someone HP ENVY 23 Beats Audio and they reset the computer prior to buying. Now audio wont work and it says no audio output device is installed. I've tried looking up how to fix it and saw that I needed the Realtek High Definition Audio and it wasn't...
  6. Realtek High Definition Audio has yellow triangle with exclamation point

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows Update yellow triangle exclamation mark, won't download suggested updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update yellow triangle exclamation mark, won't download suggested updates.: Refer to the image. Clicking "Download" does nothing. Restarting does nothing. I did sfc/scannow, it claimed to repair corrupt files, still nothing. Help?Device SpecsProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.4 GB usable System type...
  8. Windows Update yellow triangle exclamation mark, won't download suggested updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update yellow triangle exclamation mark, won't download suggested updates.: Refer to the image. Clicking "Download" does nothing. Restarting does nothing. I did sfc/scannow, it claimed to repair corrupt files, still nothing. Help?Device SpecsProcessor AMD Ryzen 7 4800H with Radeon Graphics 2.90 GHz Installed RAM 16.0 GB 15.4 GB usable System type...
  9. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Wifi icon: I have a problem where everytime I close my lid and open again the yellow triangle appears, however as soon as I turn my Wifi off and on again everything is fine. While this is only a mild problem it is generally quite annoying to have to open my lid and not be already...
  10. Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Yellow triangle with exclamation mark on Battery symbol on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]It’s not that uncommon when you see a yellow triangle with an exclamation mark over the battery symbol residing in the System Tray of Windows 10. However, noticing it immediately after a purchase can leave you worried. That said, it [...] This post Yellow...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yellow exclamation mark on windows update

2. yellow exclamation triangle windows update

3. windows updates has a yellow exclamation

4. yellow triangle windows update,
  5. windows update exclamation mark,
  6. gpu has triangle exclamation,
  7. yellow trianlge with exclamation point opening word document,
  8. yellow triangle shows on updates,
  9. device performance and health fix the yellow triangle,
  10. yellow triangle with !,
  11. windows update yellow triangle with exclamation mark,
  12. microsoft email I have an exclamation point inside a triangle?,
  13. windows 10 update exclamation mark,
  14. windows 10 1903 update yellow triangle with exclamation point asus 1.0.0.12,
  15. triangle with exclamation point on windowns