Windows 10: Windows 10 update is not moving from 0%, what should i do? Task host window blocks...

Discus and support Windows 10 update is not moving from 0%, what should i do? Task host window blocks... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I Have windows 10. It was working till yesterday. Today, It seems something happened and now access to internet is blocked saying no internet. Task... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DVS-, Jun 19, 2021.

1. DVS- Win User

Windows 10 update is not moving from 0%, what should i do? Task host window blocks...

I Have windows 10. It was working till yesterday. Today, It seems something happened and now access to internet is blocked saying no internet. Task host window blocks shutting down. It also has blocked my access to wifi internet. How do I correct this ?

:)

2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 19, 2021
  3. Microsoft blocks Windows 10 April Update for Intel SSD 600p Series

Microsoft is blocking some Intel SSDs from installing the April 2018 Update after discovering an incompatibility issue that causes performance and stability issues. In short, the problem was explained by Microsoft as: “When attempting to upgrade to Window 10 April 2018 Update select devices with certain Intel SSDs may enter a UEFI screen reboot or crash repeatedly.” Microsoft says that this issue has no workaround and that those that have attempted to update Windows 10 to the Windows 10 April 2018 Update should revert back to Windows 10 Fall Creators Update version 1709.

Unfortunately, the announcement by Microsoft fails to list what specific Intel SSD models are having issues with the OS update. We contacted Intel and discovered that the Intel SSD 600p Series of client drives that was first introduced to the market in 2016 is the most popular drive that is having issues.

Source: Legit Reviews

biffzinker, Jun 19, 2021
  4. Octopuss Win User

Windows 10 update is not moving from 0%, what should i do? Task host window blocks...

Windows 10 forced download

I kind of solved it myself. I can't be arsed with uninstalling this or that, so I just took ownership of c:\Windows\System32\Tasks\Microsoft\Windows\Setup\ and then deleted everything related to gwx in Task scheduler. That should effectively block it.
    Now I just need to find list of IP addresses to block that are related to all possible telemetry garbage and similar stuff.

Octopuss, Jun 19, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 update is not moving from 0%, what should i do? Task host window blocks... - Similar Threads - update moving should

2. what should i do with failed windows update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what should i do with failed windows update?: Can't update windows. It says 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB5003169 - Error 0x800f0805 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-with-failed-windows-update/29ab8185-3644-4213-baf8-cde7818e3742
  3. what should i do with failed windows update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what should i do with failed windows update?: Can't update windows. It says 2021-05 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB5003169 - Error 0x800f0805 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-do-with-failed-windows-update/29ab8185-3644-4213-baf8-cde7818e3742
  4. what should i do with failed windows update?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows update pausing not doing what it should

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update pausing not doing what it should: I paused Windows Update for seven days and then straight after pausing them restarted my machine. Windows then proceeded to go ahead and update anyway. This is the second time Windows has done this. What's the point in having a pause updates option if Windows is going to...
  6. Windows update pausing not doing what it should

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update pausing not doing what it should: I paused Windows Update for seven days and then straight after pausing them restarted my machine. Windows then proceeded to go ahead and update anyway. This is the second time Windows has done this. What's the point in having a pause updates option if Windows is going to...
  7. Windows update pausing not doing what it should

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. I cannot install the windows 10 update. What should i do?

I cannot install the windows 10 update. What should i do?: I want to uninstall VirtualBox but I cannot find it in my applications and yet when updating Windows I am asked to uninstall because it is not compatible with Windows 10. What should I do ?***moved on english forum***...
  9. My WINDOWS UPDATE is missing from SERVICES.MSC !! What should I do ?? :

My WINDOWS UPDATE is missing from SERVICES.MSC !! What should I do ?? :: my system – Windows 10 x64. I noticed that when I ran services.msc, Windows Update does not appear in the list of services – it should be after Windows Time and before Windows Update Medic Service. What should I do?? It has been 6 months ago and my computer going be slower...
  10. Windows 10 update to 1903 stuck at 0%, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update to 1903 stuck at 0%, what can I do?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/jakerybakery666 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/dwdj6e/windows_10_update_to_1903_stuck_at_0_what_can_i_do/