Windows 10: WIndows 10 update is trying to install an Intel microcode update. Don't own any Intel...

Discus and support WIndows 10 update is trying to install an Intel microcode update. Don't own any Intel... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; WIndows 10 update is trying to install an Intel microcode update. I don't own an Intel product of any kind. How do I stop it from installing this when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JJRobinson II, May 6, 2021.

1. WIndows 10 update is trying to install an Intel microcode update. Don't own any Intel...

WIndows 10 update is trying to install an Intel microcode update. I don't own an Intel product of any kind. How do I stop it from installing this when I restart?KB4589211: Intel microcode updates for Windows 10, version 1903 and 1909, and Windows Server, version 1903 and 1909

:)

JJRobinson II, May 6, 2021
  2. JimWynne Win User

Intel microcode update

The microcode updates in question are developed by Intel, not Microsoft. Microsoft is just the delivery boy. Don't shoot the messenger. It's Intel that hasn't provided the update that you're looking for.

JimWynne, May 6, 2021
  3. Always BSoD when trying to install Intel Microcode Updates

Always BSoD when trying to install Intel Microcode Updates (KB4100347 or KB4494451)

Automatic Windows Updates via Settings same result...every time BSoD after reboot

Have already contacted other forums and trying to install more recent Windows 10 version now for over 2 weeks...

Wetransfer link for dump files and msinfo32 information

https://we.tl/t-tqkO4oIEEE

Thanks!

MetalKD-Ng, May 6, 2021
  4. rwb1012 Win User

WIndows 10 update is trying to install an Intel microcode update. Don't own any Intel...

Intel microcode update for Windows 10 1803

I suggest you look
    here
    for the latest info on microcode updates.

I also suggest you download InSpectre from GRC

rwb1012, May 6, 2021
Thema:

WIndows 10 update is trying to install an Intel microcode update. Don't own any Intel...

1. WIndows 10 update is trying to install an Intel microcode update. Don't own any Intel... - Similar Threads - update trying install

2. Intel microcode update confusion

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Intel microcode update confusion: Windows 10 Home v 20H2 x64 Asking about Intel microcode update for Spectre/Meltdown protection. CPU is i5-2400S, and apparently KB4465065 addresses variants of both issues. However confused over whether or not this update can/should be applied: GRC InSpectre reports all...
  3. Microcode Update for Intel CPU's

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microcode Update for Intel CPU's: Hi! I update my laptop ME firmware and my CPU microcode, the last one via Windows Update. Is it going to be an update for desktop processors? Because the update for 10th gen Intel CPU's to update the microcode are only for mobile devices and i can't find one for desktop...
  4. I can't update intel microcode

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can't update intel microcode: submitted by /u/Miss_barfin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jgc6nx/i_cant_update_intel_microcode/
  5. Always BSoD when trying to install Intel Microcode Updates

Always BSoD when trying to install Intel Microcode Updates: Always BSoD when trying to install Intel Microcode Updates KB4100347 or KB4494451 Automatic Windows Updates via Settings same result...every time BSoD after reboot Have already contacted other forums and trying to install more recent Windows 10 version now for over 2...
  6. Intel Microcode Updates for Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Microcode Updates for Windows 10: Microsoft has released Intel Microcode Updates for all supported versions of the company's Windows 10 operating system. Microsoft revised the support page on January 30, 2020. The update brings support for additional processors. In particular, all updates, regardless of...
  7. KB4100347: Intel microcode updates

KB4100347: Intel microcode updates: WHY oh WHY would I need to install this on my AMD based Machine.. Please do tell Microsoft as the only chip in my machine that's actually made by Intel is the Network Interface Chip (NIC) and everything else is either AMD or Asmedia I can see no good reason for me to have to...
  8. KB4100347: Intel microcode updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4100347: Intel microcode updates: KB4100347: Intel microcode updates Applies to: Windows Server version 1803Windows 10 version 1803 Summary Intel recently announced that they have completed their validations and started to release microcode for recent CPU platforms related to Spectre Variant 2 (CVE...
  9. Intel microcode updates for 1803?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel microcode updates for 1803?: Is this available for download? 108843
  10. KB4091666 Intel microcode updates for Windows 10 v1507

in Windows 10 News
    KB4091666 Intel microcode updates for Windows 10 v1507: KB4091666: Intel microcode updates Applies to: Windows 10 Summary Intel recently announced that they have completed their validations and started to release microcode for newer CPU platforms around Spectre Variant 2 (CVE 2017-5715 (“Branch Target Injection”)). This...