Windows 10: Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop: YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO...

Discus and support Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop: YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi I have windows 10 installed on my laptop and I got an update that my version of windows 10 needs update. I did the update, and since then my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by olu070, Oct 19, 2020.

1. olu070 Win User

Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop: YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO...

hi

I have windows 10 installed on my laptop and I got an update that my version of windows 10 needs update. I did the update, and since then

my laptop is stuck in a retstart loop.

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 305

when I switch on the laptop, the Lenovo logo appears, but windows logo doesn't. It then loops into the next screen showing the sad face: your device ran into a problem and needs restart. We are just collecting some error info and then We will restart for you. A barcode is also displayed, blue background, and it runs through a percentage from 0% up to 100%, Stop code: PAGE FAULT IN NONPAGED AREA.

Preparing automatic repair is then displayed, and goes back to the start of the loop.

I have tried a few troubleshooting like trying to start up in safe mode, by pressing f8 on the keyboard, repeatedly but safe mode doesn't come up.

I have tried switching on, switching off, switching on, 3 times, expecting safe mode but it doesn't come up. Instead, its constantly repeating the same loop as in the first paragraph. Its done this up to 30 times.

The only other window I can access is by pressing F2 on the keyboard , InsydeH20 setup utility window is displayed. I don't know if I can do anything in this window,

Please Help!!!

:)

olu070, Oct 19, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Oct 19, 2020
  3. dizatt Win User
    PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop: YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO... [​IMG]

dizatt, Oct 19, 2020
  4. dizatt Win User

Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop: YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO...

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop: YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO... [​IMG]

dizatt, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop: YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO... - Similar Threads - update issue Stuck

2. : Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    : Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart...: Hello there!My laptop has been working fine until three days ago. This blue screen keeps popping up randomly and restarting my computer. It restarts it really fast, so when I look away to read something and look back, it had already restarted. I can't get any work done.It...
  3. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart: This is the message I am greeted with upon opening my computer. I have tried many solution including booting with safe mode, console commands, etc, none of them have helped. I don't have a backup of the device, is there any way to fix this?...
  4. Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart: This is the message I am greeted with upon opening my computer. I have tried many solution including booting with safe mode, console commands, etc, none of them have helped. I don't have a backup of the device, is there any way to fix this?...
  5. "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart..."

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart...": I logged into my work laptop this morning and was surprised to find that it was restarting. As soon as I got to my desktop, I attempted to open the browser and got this error. I manually restarted it. The second time, I got to the desktop and tried to open up my files. I...
  6. YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    YOUR DEVICE RAN INTO A PROBLEM AND NEEDS TO RESTART: I have a computer with the Windows 10 operating system, previously I was using my laptop, there was no installation of any software when I used it. after that i shut down my computer. when I want to use my laptop again I find the problem "your device ran into a problem and...
  7. "Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" stuck at 0%.

"Your device ran into a problem and needs to restart" stuck at 0%.: My laptop has been stuck at 0% for awhile now. I've been having some problems with my laptop before this so I unfortunately think that this is the end for my laptop. My stop code is: DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL. I think what caused this problem is that I updated my laptop...
  8. Windows 10 Stuck in your device ran into a problem loop

Windows 10 Stuck in your device ran into a problem loop: My Pc has been stuck in Your device ran into a problem. We’ll restart it for you. stop code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM I have to try to hard shut down the computer or three times to enter troubleshoot. however my computer doesn’t enter recovery mode/troubleshoot page. It instead...
  9. Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...

Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...: I have been updating the drivers for my system. And I installed a few drivers on my laptop and then restarted windows. Now when I am restarting the laptop, screen goes to blue background and showing theerror message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We're...
  10. Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Severe issue: Stuck in the loop of "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart" after...: I have been updating the drivers for my system. And I installed a few drivers on my laptop and then restarted windows. Now when I am restarting the laptop, screen goes to blue background and showing theerror message "Your PC ran into a problem and needs a restart. We're...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. your device ran into a problem and needs to restart loop

2. your pc ran into a problem and needs to restart by cmd