Windows 10: Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop

Discus and support Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Updated Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite and since then it is stuck in a restart loop. The computer loops into a screen showing a sad face: “Your... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SteveCorrigan1, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop

Updated Windows 10 on my Toshiba Satellite and since then it is stuck in a restart loop.

The computer loops into a screen showing a sad face: “Your device ran into a problem and needs to retart. We will restart for you. Stop Code: Page Fault In Nonpaged Area. What Failed: PSKMAD.sys “

A bar code is also displayed.

Any ideas on how this can be fixed?

Thanks!

:)

SteveCorrigan1, Oct 25, 2020
  2. dizatt Win User

PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

Thank you kindly for your reply zbook. After following steps 6-8 I got this screen. What should I do now?
    Windows 10 update issue:  Stuck in restart loop [​IMG]

dizatt, Oct 25, 2020
  3. dizatt Win User
    PC stuck in restart loop after latest update

dizatt, Oct 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop

Computer stuck in a restart loop

Hi,

There are several reason why this issue happens. For us to help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps given by Ramesh.Kumar on this thread:

Windows 10 restart loop- can't fix
    . His answer was found helpful by 27 people and we are hoping that you'll be one of them.

Let us know if you need any further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Oct 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop

1. Windows 10 update issue: Stuck in restart loop - Similar Threads - update issue Stuck

2. Stuck in restart loop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuck in restart loop.: I have an ASUS Rog strix 2 gaming laptop. While doing a full system wipe/reset my power went out and my laptop died. When trying to boot it up it throws me in a non stop restart loop. I can boot into bios but that’s about it. Looking for help....
  3. Stuck on updating/restarting loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on updating/restarting loop: Hi,Last night my computer forced an update when I was shutting it down. It said it would take 5 minutes. It's been 12 hours now and it's stuck in a loop. It starts by booting up and displaying the Dell logo, then it says Updates are underway please keep your computer on, then...
  4. Stuck on updating/restarting loop

Stuck on updating/restarting loop: Hi,Last night my computer forced an update when I was shutting it down. It said it would take 5 minutes. It's been 12 hours now and it's stuck in a loop. It starts by booting up and displaying the Dell logo, then it says Updates are underway please keep your computer on, then...
  5. Stuck in restart loop

Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  6. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck in restart loop: I'm using macbook air and downloaded the windows 10 and I ran into issue with restart loop, I need help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stuck-in-restart-loop/a4c3282e-5052-45bb-ba68-0a3a6476acee
  7. Stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in restart loop: submitted by /u/roy_whyy [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mpzoqv/stuck_in_restart_loop/
  8. Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: Last night my computer hit an error and restarted twice, then went back to working fine. Today it worked for about an hour or so, then hit the same error and is now stuck in infinite restart error. Please note I have TRIED MANY TIMES to access safe mode. The closest I got...
  9. Windows 10 stuck in restart loop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 stuck in restart loop: When I was reinstalling Windows 10 on the laptop,the battery died. Now when I am booting my laptop, it first starts loading thenstops, then starts again.. and it is a loop. I have to shut down the PC to stop it...
  10. Stuck in restart loop after update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck in restart loop after update: I had a bigger update automatically download and install today. It said Windows may need to restart several times during the update. It has been stuck in a restart loop for several hours now. Laptop switches on, after about 15 seconds says restarting and the cycle repeats...