Windows 10: Windows 10 update it’s going too slow

Discus and support Windows 10 update it’s going too slow in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Its been 3 hours that windows update is an loop of three images : “almost there”, a black one and a blue one which says “we are getting there, do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by SpyrosNikolopoulos, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Nov 27, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 27, 2018
  3. Scrizz Win User

Windows 10 update it’s going too slow

Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 update it’s going too slow

1. Windows 10 update it’s going too slow - Similar Threads - update it’s going

2. ethernet too slow in windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    ethernet too slow in windows 10: hardware: nuc8i7os: windows 10, 22H2, with newest updatesI've been experiencing an ethernet lag on windows 10 for months; the Edge browser others browsers are same will lag for like couples of seconds before showing a full normal page, or a corrupted page some elements...
  3. ethernet too slow in windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    ethernet too slow in windows 10: hardware: nuc8i7os: windows 10, 22H2, with newest updatesI've been experiencing an ethernet lag on windows 10 for months; the Edge browser others browsers are same will lag for like couples of seconds before showing a full normal page, or a corrupted page some elements...
  4. Windows 10 lag and is too slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 lag and is too slow: All my pograms and games is too slow. If I run Minecraft almost crash my pc and lag it.can anyone tell me if it any way to speed up my pcWindows 10 Prosessor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz Installert RAM 64,0 GB 63,9 GB brukbar Systemtype 64-biters...
  5. Windows 10 lag and is too slow

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 lag and is too slow: All my pograms and games is too slow. If I run Minecraft almost crash my pc and lag it.can anyone tell me if it any way to speed up my pcWindows 10 Prosessor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz 3.50 GHz Installert RAM 64,0 GB 63,9 GB brukbar Systemtype 64-biters...
  6. Windows 10 lag and is too slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows update too slow

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows update too slow: Hello guys so im installing windows 10 update and its going so so slow since five hours till now and its 24 % is it normal ps : its a new pc thanks in advance submitted by /u/loler12345678909 [link] [comments]...
  8. Update is too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update is too slow: I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I have 3 qustions while updating it to 1803 1Update is too slow, can't I speed up it? 2How much data will it take for updating from 10240 to 1803? 3Can I successfully update 5 years old version?...
  9. Is the pc too slow for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is the pc too slow for Windows 10?: Amd sempron 3000+ 4gb ram gainward 8600gt 160gb hdd Ist der pc zu langsam für Windows 10?
  10. Windows 10 update still too slow

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update still too slow: I already asked this question regardless to windows 7. Still same questions on new windows versions from users without providing any solution but with differences not allowed to reply but could vote (This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. e3e9 1.09