Windows 10: Windows 10 update june 2019 removed all my saved themes and deleted my images

Discus and support Windows 10 update june 2019 removed all my saved themes and deleted my images in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; It told me an update was due for just the security windows defender, then it started to install something called version 1903 or something that area of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by courtney oliver, Jun 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update june 2019 removed all my saved themes and deleted my images

It told me an update was due for just the security windows defender, then it started to install something called version 1903 or something that area of numbers. when it finished and I restarted all my personalized themes were gone, not only that but when I went ti check my themes that I saved as you can save personalized themes, All of those were gone as well. In fact the PHOTOS I used to make those themes are gone. I can't find them anywhere, the June 8th 2919 update wiped all my saved theme photos and I would never delete themes they are pretty much irreplaceable. why would it do this? Please I'd like to know why it keeps randomly deleting files.

:)

courtney oliver, Jun 8, 2019

2. windows 10 how do I save a custom theme AND how do I delete a theme

Hi,

To assist you better about your issue in renaming a rheme, please follow the troubleshooting steps below:

• Go to all settings.
    • Click personalization.
    • Click themes and go to theme settings.
    • Go to Desktop Background.
    • Rename your theme.

In deleting your save theme, you can go to your desktop and remove it. But you cannot delete the default theme.

Feel free to post back your response.

Phillip Pio, Jun 8, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 8, 2019
  4. Naresh_K Win User

Windows 10 update june 2019 removed all my saved themes and deleted my images

How to remove a theme in Windows 10?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

You can uninstall the theme from Windows settings. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Open Windows Settings (Windows Key + I).
    2. Then click on Apps.
    3. Scroll down and locate the theme.
    4. Click on the theme and then click Uninstall.

Once you are able to uninstall the theme, you will need to delete it.

1. Open Windows Settings again.
    2. Then click on Personalization.
    3. Then click on Themes.
    4. Then right click on the theme you want to remove and then click on
      Delete.

Hope it helps,

Naresh_K, Jun 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update june 2019 removed all my saved themes and deleted my images

1. Windows 10 update june 2019 removed all my saved themes and deleted my images - Similar Threads - update june 2019

2. Unable to Delete Saved Themes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to Delete Saved Themes: I know how to add and change themes, But how do I DELETE themes I no longer want saved? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/unable-to-delete-saved-themes/c1f7fed6-842f-4ca9-b10a-9bd252526da2
  3. About saving theme images

in Windows 10 Customization
    About saving theme images: I downloaded themes from Microsoft store in windows 10. I like very much, so i want the theme wallpapers as jpg format. So how can i save them as image file. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/about-saving-theme-images/6c0f194a-9ab2-4e4d-b4d1-c043cc4931bc
  4. Windows 10 update (2019) deleted all my games and broke my WiFi.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 update (2019) deleted all my games and broke my WiFi.: You guys are teetering on the edge of class action lawsuits with the stupid decisions you’re making for users. You NEVER change the path of a hard drive FOR a user and throw all their files into a windows.old folder. This is NOT your decision and you must warn users before...
  5. Windows Update Sep 2019 Deleted all my files.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update Sep 2019 Deleted all my files.: Hi, Windows update just wiped all my files. It ugraded the OS and it kept my apps - but its removed everything else, and reset all my settings back to defaults. I saw something saying old documents were in Windows.old, but that userprofile is empty too. Where is my stuff?...
  6. Update has deleted my excel files June 13th 2019

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update has deleted my excel files June 13th 2019: I use Excel to keep track of my budget. The last time I was able to access my budget was June 13th 2019, now it is gone. Any time I try to open it, the "error message" saying that the file has either been deleted, removed or rename pops up. I didn't do any of those things......
  7. June 2019 update killed my machine

June 2019 update killed my machine: Like many people, after an update on June 23rd, I restarted due to an update, but it left me a black screen, a literal black screen. No BIOS splash screen, so I cannot run it with safe mode; HDD light flashed for one second, then turned off permanently; DVD made a click...
  8. June 2019 Update

June 2019 Update: I have an Asus laptop with a SSD. I was working on my computer and when I was done, I clicked on "Update and Shut Down". About 3 hours later I came back and found my computer had locked up. I shut it down and it hasn't worked since. Now when I turn it on all I get is a black...
  9. Windows 10 June 2019 update deleted Windows 7 games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 June 2019 update deleted Windows 7 games: Why did the latest Windows 10 update (June 2019) delete my Windows 7 games and put them in a 'windows.old' folder, a folder where dead programs go. Microsoft obviously made them no longer compatible. Why? Change it back! My father-in-law plays Solitare on my computer - now he...
  10. June 2019 update

June 2019 update: Update installed last night - all night. This morning I get a black screen after it asks to sign in and an error message that System profile Desktop is unavailable. Only recycle bin is visible. Can’t open any files. How do I roll back to yesterday?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows update removed all my personalizatioon