Windows 10: Windows 10 Update, June 2020 1909: Printer issue is still not resolved

Discus and support Windows 10 Update, June 2020 1909: Printer issue is still not resolved in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printers stopped working after the last Windows 10 update. Unfortunately, I was unable to remove the specific KB update that created the problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JessicaBrown9, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Update, June 2020 1909: Printer issue is still not resolved

My printers stopped working after the last Windows 10 update. Unfortunately, I was unable to remove the specific KB update that created the problem because it was no longer listed after the version update .

I just installed the latest version in the hope that the printer problem would have been fixed, but still nothing works.

I have fixed the print queue but not even Microsoft Print to PDF works.

Any suggestion?

:)

JessicaBrown9, Jun 17, 2020

2. Windows 10 update November 2019 1909 - Printer issue still not resolved

My printers stopped working after the last Windows 10 update in October 2019. Unfortunately I was not able to remove the specific KB update which created the issue because it was not listed anymore after the version update...

I just installed the last 1909 release hoping that the printer issue would have been fixed but still nothing works.

I have fixed printer spooler but not even Microsoft Print to PDF works...

Any suggestion?

Ivan Franzoni, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 1909 Causes Secondary Hard Drive to not be Recognized

Installing the Windows 10 1909 Update causes my secondary hard drive to not be recognized.

Steps to confirm issue:

• Secondary drive not visible in Windows Explorer
    • Secondary drive not visible in device manager
    • Secondary drive not visible in disk manager

Steps to replicate issue:

• Installing 1909 update

Steps to resolve issue:

• Uninstall 1909 update

Since updates can only be delayed for so long, an actual fix would be appreciated.

Teknophile, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Update, June 2020 1909: Printer issue is still not resolved

Windows 10 update cause printer problem with: "Printer not activated - Error - 20"

Hi John,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing the printer after the Windows Update, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know the following:

• What is the make and model of your device?
    • How is the printer connected to the computer, locally or through network?
    • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps to resolve this issue?

I suggest you to try the below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the drivers for printer and check.

• Right click on the Start button from the desktop and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate and expand Print queue.

• Right-click on the printer driver
      that is listed and click Update driver software.

Step 2: I suggest you to run the printer troubleshooter from
    Fix printer problems
    and then check if this fixes the issue.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Update, June 2020 1909: Printer issue is still not resolved

1. Windows 10 Update, June 2020 1909: Printer issue is still not resolved - Similar Threads - Update June 2020

2. Cant install June 2020 1909 Uodate

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cant install June 2020 1909 Uodate: Every time I try to install the June 2020 1909 update it errors out giving me the following error code on my setupdiag: Matching Profile found: FindAbruptDownlevelFailure - 55882B1A-DA3E-408A-9076-23B22A0472BD SetupDiag version: 1.6.0.0 System Information: Machine Name =...
  3. June 16, 2020 Printer?

June 16, 2020 Printer?: June 16/ 2020 Printer will not print. Brother MFC. What's up???? Maryann C https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/june-16-2020-printer/1181c678-f77d-477c-a2d5-5535dd675f9e
  4. June 2020 update

June 2020 update: I run Opera browser and I did my weekly update. I notice after doing the update today that when I open my browser it stays open for about 2 minutes and then closes itself. Im wondering if with the Microsoft edge if this is doing it because windows wants me to use their...
  5. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: My printer Brother MFC J220 stopped functioning after the June Windows Update. I thought it was because it was an older model as I have had it for several years. I tried uninstalling it, but the printer icon was no longer there all that was there was a small square. I tried...
  6. Brother Printer will not print after June/2020 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother Printer will not print after June/2020 update: My printer stopped working earlier this month June/2020, I thought it was my Brother printer MFC J220 going bad so I tried to uninstall it, but it was nowhere to be found under devices. I finally researched and accomplished it but found out it was not my printer, it was a...
  7. Windows 10 Update June 10 2020

Windows 10 Update June 10 2020: Hi Up until recently my installation of Windows 10 seemed to be working well and has been stable for several months. I updated a few days ago but did not accept the additional update to version 2004. I have an irritating issue that I'd like a little assistance with. The...
  8. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: Hi! I just noticed a few system issues with my laptop after the June 2020 update. First, after turning on the computer and loading the browser, a lot of "+++" symbols appear on the search bar. This does not apply to the browser alone but to any empty search bar e.g. start...
  9. Windows 10 June 2020 update incompatible with printer driver

Windows 10 June 2020 update incompatible with printer driver: After the June 2020 update of Windows 10, our Brother MFC-6490CW seemed from computer end to print as usual, queue handled properly etc, but no printouts were delivered by the reliable scan and print machine. Scanning and Copying worked as always though. Contacting MS Support...
  10. Windows 10 update November 2019 1909 - Printer issue still not resolved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 update November 2019 1909 - Printer issue still not resolved: My printers stopped working after the last Windows 10 update in October 2019. Unfortunately I was not able to remove the specific KB update which created the issue because it was not listed anymore after the version update... I just installed the last 1909 release hoping...