Windows 10: Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?

Discus and support Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Can anyone help? On Friday 12th July my computer decided to do an update and the result was that after about 3 hours of spinning dots... it wasn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Neil23, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Neil23 Win User

Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?

Can anyone help?

On Friday 12th July my computer decided to do an update and the result was that after about 3 hours of spinning dots... it wasn't going to happen... I managed to get it to reboot and access a system restore point and then left the PC on sleep mode when not in use over the weekend... last night it tried to do the update and again 2 hours of spinning dots... and not much happening... again did a restore...

How can I resolve this update problem?

Windows 10 Home 64 Bit

All seems working perfectly fine with the computer.

:)

Neil23, Jul 15, 2019

2. spinning dots

After an automatic update I am constantly getting the spinning dots during streaming to Hulu. Pausing and freezing was bad before but this is horrible. I am not very good at computers and have read other info in the community about the dots but I don't
    understand most of what the solutions mean so if anyone has a suggestion please speak very simple computer dummy....

CindyScully, Jul 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Stuck on logo screen with spinning dots

This suggestion isn't helpful at all. If I can't even get past the boot screen with spinning dots there is no way to access the recommended steps.

I have two Windows 10 computers. This afternoon I left my backup desktop at a repair shop because the screen goes black after I log in. They've seen this with quite a few Windows 10 computers. This evening my primary computer (laptop) won't get past the
    Microsoft logo screen.

Ive been using Windows computers for over 20 years and never encountered this level of difficulty until Windows 10!

SandyMcMahon, Jul 15, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?

Black screen with Spinning dots after Windows 10 updates

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Which build version of Windows 10 is installed on the PC’s?
    2. Are the PC’s connected to domain network?

I suggest you to refer the article Troubleshoot
    black screen or blank screen errors
    , refer the section
    I see a black or colored screen with spinning dots after restarting my device.

However, if the PC’s are connected to domain network, I suggest you to post your query on
    TechNet forumswhere
    we have experts on domain environment.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jul 15, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?

1. Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help? - Similar Threads - Update results spinning

2. Windows 10 spinning dots

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 spinning dots: I was playing a game called league of legends then my pc restarted for no reason and i get stuck on spinning dots for like 20 mins right now, can i get some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-spinning-dots/81ddcd2e-e5ff-4f3d-b6e1-12e2a3694471
  3. Windows 10 spinning dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 spinning dots: I was playing a game called league of legends then my pc restarted for no reason and i get stuck on spinning dots for like 20 mins right now, can i get some help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-spinning-dots/81ddcd2e-e5ff-4f3d-b6e1-12e2a3694471
  4. Windows 10 spinning dots

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 update back screen with spinning dots HELP

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 update back screen with spinning dots HELP: Im trying to update my windows but every time I click on the prompt to restart my pc boots up into a black screen with black spinning dots for a long time. If I try to force restart by holding the power button it boots back up normally with a screen that says windows failed...
  6. Spinning dots on Windows 10 Boot !HELP!

Spinning dots on Windows 10 Boot !HELP!: Hey all, looking for support with this one so I can get back to enjoying my computer during isolation! For the past 3 days my desktop computer has been stuck on the Windows 10 boot screen with the windows logo with spinning dots, and also sometimes just a black screen with...
  7. Spinning dots

Spinning dots: My computer I use for my classes stated Microsoft update was due. So I waited and it auto restarted and did the update. Now all I have is spinning dots. That is it. All my student's information is on that computer plus their pictures and other events they have participated...
  8. spinning dots

in Windows 10 Customization
    spinning dots: let me start by saying that my laptop is working perfectly, and windows 10 is working perfectly. I turn on the laptop, it's a Dell. I get the Dell logo screen as it posts. the screen blinks and the dell logo comes back on with the spinning dots. I want to change that...
  9. Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update just results in spinning dots - help?: Can anyone help? On Friday 12th July my computer decided to do an update and the result was that after about 3 hours of spinning dots... it wasn't going to happen... I managed to get it to reboot and access a system restore point and then left the PC on sleep mode when not...
  10. Windows 10 Spinning Dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Spinning Dots: My Acer laptop was started logging and eventually it is hanging that I decided to reformat drive C. After I reformated it once, the issue still exsits so that I decided to reformat all the drivers and reinstall Windows 10. After two reformats, I got stuck on spinning dots for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update spinning dots

2. windows 10 spinning dots update

3. spinning dots after windows 10 update

4. windows update just spinning,
  5. update for windows 10 just spinning,
  6. windows 10 update just spins,
  7. windows update black screen with spinning dots 2019 fix