Windows 10: windows 10 update KB5001028 installing very slowly.

Discus and support windows 10 update KB5001028 installing very slowly. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, so i was downloading the windows 10 update KB5001028 and it started installing. and i wonder why it is taking so much long time to install? Is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Shivshankar_828, Feb 17, 2021.

1. windows 10 update KB5001028 installing very slowly.

hi,

so i was downloading the windows 10 update KB5001028 and it started installing. and i wonder why it is taking so much long time to install?

Is there something wrong with my pc or is it just the update and also why is the update taking so long to install pls tell. i have started the update from 2 hours and still is installing on 45%.

:)

Shivshankar_828, Feb 17, 2021

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 17, 2021
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 17, 2021
  4. jds21 Win User

windows 10 update KB5001028 installing very slowly.

Windows Updates failed to instal

I just did step one and they have just all installed.... thank you so much.... it was quite frustrating having that update window pop up every 5 minutes and failing to instal every time

Thanks mate

jds21, Feb 17, 2021
Thema:

windows 10 update KB5001028 installing very slowly.

1. windows 10 update KB5001028 installing very slowly. - Similar Threads - update KB5001028 installing

2. Update KB5001028

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update KB5001028: Why does KB5001028 update stop programs booting up and how do I work round it with out having to constantly uninstall it? It only puts the damn thing back again when I turn the system back on and it is kind of doing my head in now....
  3. windows update KB5001028 stuck on installing 20%. pls help

windows update KB5001028 stuck on installing 20%. pls help: hi, so i was downloading the february update KB5001028 but when it was done downloading it went up to installing 90% and then it was stuck for 15 minutes on it then it went back down to 20% installing. now it is stuck for 25 mins right now. Pls tell if u have encountered the...
  4. KB5001028 - Issues with Windows Update

KB5001028 - Issues with Windows Update: PLEASE BE AWARE OF INSTALLING KB5001028 UPDATE! This update installs automatically. Even I understand the reason "it is a must have" it brings more issues. After restarting the system Windows Update feature did change its behavior. Just go to Windows Update section in...
  5. Kb5001028

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Kb5001028: Hello, This new KB5001028 Cum. Updt. ,(I read a little about it). I do not have any WiFi connection at home. Internet is connected via router connected to home telephone outlet. Network capability in the router is turned off since I do not have any network devices at home. Do...
  6. Kb5001028

in Windows 10 Support
    Kb5001028: Hello, This new KB5001028 Cum. Updt. ,(I read a little about it). I do not have any WiFi connection at home. Internet is connected via router connected to home telephone outlet. Network capability in the router is turned off since I do not have any network devices at home. Do...
  7. Windows 10 working very slowly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 working very slowly: HELLO I AM A USER OF WINDOWS 10 BUT FROM LAST SOME MOTHS WHENEVER I START THE COMPUTER AND THE DESKTOP SCREEN APPEARS THE COMPUTER IS HANGED FOR ATLEST 15 MINUTES. I KEEP PRESSING KEYS BUT NO RESPONSE. I RIGHT CLICK THE MOUSE TO REFRESH BUT IT KEEPS LOADING ..... AND...
  8. windows 10 responding very slowly

windows 10 responding very slowly: hello i am a user of windows 10. but from last 4-5 months all the apps in the computer takes too long to respond. whenever i open the notifications tab it takes almost 9-10 seconds to open and work completely without hanging. i have also updated my computer to latest...
  9. Windows 10 is running very slowly.

Windows 10 is running very slowly.: HOw do I speed up Window s 10? Are there files I need to remove? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-is-running-very-slowly/2ab1c823-577b-4d2b-be05-e8ec6b9ddde2
  10. Why Windows 10 defender is installing very slowly?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Why Windows 10 defender is installing very slowly?: I had been updating win 10 defender then it had started installing automatically but it is taking so much time for installation. plz let me know why this is happening? On the other hand I tried it again and again but nothing happened to the speed of installation....
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kb5001028 slow update