Windows 10: Windows 10 update keeps ideaplay tablet from completing boot

Discus and support Windows 10 update keeps ideaplay tablet from completing boot in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have an iDeaplay MCR1015 tablet. It updated Windows 10 and now won't boot up. The iDeaplay logo shows, then the Windows logo comes up, then very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KeithBlakely, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update keeps ideaplay tablet from completing boot

I have an iDeaplay MCR1015 tablet. It updated Windows 10 and now won't boot up. The iDeaplay logo shows, then the Windows logo comes up, then very quickly (you can almost not see it) the message says that windows is finished updating (100%) and is restarting the computer. This happens continuously until you finally shut off the computer. It's stuck in the loop. What can I do, to correct this? I don't know what the update was, I have gotten to the Windows Advanced Boot section, and it goes back to this, even when I try resetting.

:)

KeithBlakely, Sep 8, 2019

2. windows 10 update to ideaplay tablet

I have an ideaplay MCR1015 tablet. It updated windows 10 and now won't boot up. The ideaplay logo shows, then the windows logo comes up, then very quickly (you can almost not see it) the message says that windows is finished updating and is restarting
    the computer. This happens continuously until you finally shut off the computer. It's stuck in the loop. What do I do?

Moved from: (Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup)

diane_5150, Sep 8, 2019
  3. windows 10 update to ideaplay tablet

I have the same issue with my ideaplay just keeps looping. I've tried everything I can find. Help

RichardCathey, Sep 8, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update keeps ideaplay tablet from completing boot

windows 10 update to ideaplay tablet

Hi Diane,

Unsuccessful installation of an update could be a possible cause why you are experiencing an issue with booting up your computer. For us to provide an effective resolution, we would need you to answer the following questions:

• Which build and edition of Windows is installed on your device?
    • What update was installed on your device before this issue occurred?
    • Are you getting any error messages when you are trying to boot your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest using the Advanced Boot Options for you to check if you can boot your device into Safe Mode with Networking. This
    link provides further information and steps on how to boot a PC to Safe Mode with Networking.

We are looking forward to your response.

Darleen Pen, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update keeps ideaplay tablet from completing boot

1. Windows 10 update keeps ideaplay tablet from completing boot - Similar Threads - update keeps ideaplay

2. My Windows 10 tablet will not boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 tablet will not boot: Okay I went to turn on my Windows tablet and I get a bunch of yellow and black script says EFI shell version 2.70 parentheses 5.13 current running mode 1.112 device mapping table and all the way down to the bottom it says block device and I'm getting a shell prompt how do I...
  3. Windows 10 - doesn't boot completely

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 - doesn't boot completely: My Windows 10 laptop hangs on startup. It will let me enter the password, then it goes to a light-blue screen and will not boot further. So I cannot access anything on the computer, or download anything. I'm anything but an expert, but that light-blue screen looks like the...
  4. Windows 10 does not completely boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 does not completely boot: i have a windows 10 that was an upgrade from windows 7, which might been an upgrade from windows vista, that won't complete booting even in safe mode. i have tried ctrl-alt-del, windows+r taskmgr and nothing. there is pointer but it constantly from pointer to spinning blue...
  5. ideaplay 10 hd 32g windows 10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    ideaplay 10 hd 32g windows 10: Shuts off after a few minutes and won't start until I plug in 110v charger. Battery check out charged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ideaplay-10-hd-32g-windows-10/41bbbb6d-c6ef-4123-ba70-a4e4559047f4
  6. Windows-10 laptop not booting completely

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows-10 laptop not booting completely: I have Dell Inspiron Laptop and lately it was very slow. Noticed disk usage of 10% all the time and started running CHKDSK /f /r hoping to repair any disk issues. The CHKDSK utility ran for 12+ hours and only finished 5%. I got concerned and aborted CHKDSK. Now, it is...
  7. Windows 10 Update - Completely Missing From PC

Windows 10 Update - Completely Missing From PC: Hello, Edit: I should also add that Windows Update isn't listed in "Services" at all. I've recently ran into issues with the Windows store and was looking for a solution when I ran into another. Basically in the past I've allowed Windows update to run on its own...
  8. Tablet turns off completely

in Windows 10 Customization
    Tablet turns off completely: I only want to turn screen off. Can't find Setting that needs change. Advice requested please? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_general/tablet-turns-off-completely/ddcf7547-f775-4dda-9c0e-36e08a153c0f
  9. Installing Windows 10 in a dual boot tablet

Installing Windows 10 in a dual boot tablet: Hello! I work in a computer store and a customer had a dual boot MLS Magic tablet which had Android and Windows. The problem was that the Windows partition (16GB) was almost full without having any applications installed! She asked if we could format the tablet, get rid of...
  10. Win 10 tablet no longer completely boots

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 tablet no longer completely boots: It gets as far as the login screen, and after I enter my password the circle of little dots just spin, and spin and spin... I bought this tablet a week ago, it is an Acer One 10 s1002-145A. Earlier today I checked for updates, and tried to download the update to the new...