Windows 10: Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself

Discus and support Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi Two days ago my computer installed a major update. This repeated itself the next two mornings. It's inconvenient because it takes quite a while.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Gwynny Pyg, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself

Hi

Two days ago my computer installed a major update. This repeated itself the next two mornings. It's inconvenient because it takes quite a while. I'd like to know how to disable it from updating itself repeatedly.

Thanks

:)

Gwynny Pyg, Oct 4, 2016

2. windows 10 install

Tried to install windows 10. Came up with 2716 Mb to install. Started the install procedure, said it was preparing install then went

to downloading. Downloading completed. Click on complete install. Then it went back into the same loop of repeating itself.

Wants to reinstall the 2716 MB. It just keeps repeating itself without actually installing windows 10.

What is happening?

b g williams, Oct 4, 2016
  3. uninstall Windows Creator update version 1703?

Thats not true, after you rollback it keeps on updating itself so then you keep doing this cycle rollback then it updates itself again rinse and repeat. How do you permently stop that update from reinstalling? Feature update 1703 and 1607 wont stop!

MarkJurczeski, Oct 4, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself

1. Windows 10 update keeps repeating itself - Similar Threads - update keeps repeating

2. Windows 10 keeps trying to update itself, but it can't.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 keeps trying to update itself, but it can't.: I'm continuously returning to my PC finding that all my open applications have been closed and Windows has rebooted.On the rare occasion I've been able to catch it in the act, I've witnessed Win 10 attempting to update itself but failing with the error "We couldn't complete...
  3. Windows 10 keeps trying to update itself, but it can't.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 keeps trying to update itself, but it can't.: I'm continuously returning to my PC finding that all my open applications have been closed and Windows has rebooted.On the rare occasion I've been able to catch it in the act, I've witnessed Win 10 attempting to update itself but failing with the error "We couldn't complete...
  4. Windows 10 keeps trying to update itself, but it can't.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. All media keeps repeating itself

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    All media keeps repeating itself: I recently noticed that all video and music was automatically restarting and/or repeating itself. Whether in the Films and TV app, Windows Media player, or on websites accessed through Edge such as Twitter. If you pause the playback it just restarts itself as if you've...
  6. Windows Update keeps disabling itself automatically in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update keeps disabling itself automatically in Windows 10: [ATTACH]A Windows 10 user on Reddit reported as follows: My windows update is always […] This article Windows Update keeps disabling itself automatically in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Windows Update keeps disabling itself

Windows Update keeps disabling itself: My Windows update keeps disabling itself every few hours. This also disables the updates for windows store apps. I've noticed that the services "Windows Update" and "Storage Service" keep being set to "Disabled". If I set these two services back to "Manual", then both...
  8. The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT???

The latest update keeps repeating itself can I STOP IT OR REMOVE IT???: The latest update keeps repeating and won't END ITSELF. Can I stop it? Or remove it from my desktop???? I think Microsoft should do a fix for the latest update. I have NOT lost my data but the update set up a TEMP DESKTOP INSTEAD OF MY DESKTOP. THIS REALLY IS...
  9. Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly

Windows keeps update the same patch repeatly: This problem exists for about 2 months, windows update keeps download and install the same thing again and again. I tried to use Wureset Windows 10 (WuReset.bat), but it still happens after successfully applied the bat. The following are the information about my windows...
  10. Windows 10 windows update services keeps reactivating itself

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 windows update services keeps reactivating itself: Hello , so i have this problem , i disables windows update service as a measure to NOT get the latest update of WIN 10 , because this creators update or ... whatever is called messes up something in my pc , and messes my vr setup or the bluetooth or some stuff which i can't...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Microsoft Account problem notification repeating itself after upgrade to Windows 10 version 1903

2. windows 10 update keeps repeating

3. windows 10 update couldnt complete keeps repeating

4. win 10 after sign in keeps repeating,
  5. updates in windows 10 keep repeating,
  6. Microsoft - Printer - 9/10/2018 12:00:00 AM - 11.40.32.963 - Error 0x8024200b,
  7. windows 1903 update keeps repeating,
  8. windows 10 june 2019 update keeps repeating,
  9. windows 10 1809 keeps repeating,
  10. windows 10 repeating comma,
  11. windows 10 update seems to be repeating itself,
  12. windows update keeps repeating windows 10,
  13. windows 10 windows update keeps repeating