Windows 10: Windows 10 Update Last Week Destroyed my PC

Discus and support Windows 10 Update Last Week Destroyed my PC in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 update failed two days ago and the automatic restore to previous version attempted and looped all night. It's never finished. I created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShaneMallam, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Update Last Week Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 update failed two days ago and the automatic restore to previous version attempted and looped all night. It's never finished. I created windows 10 bootable USB using my Laptop and tried to repair and restore and nothing works! All my data is backed up so no worries there. However, I have tons of applications on my PC. Configurations for these applications are complicated and time consuming. This has a big impact on my time and work. Now come to find out that Microsoft is aware of the issue all along but did very little to inform public. May be I should burn my Windows 10 PC!

:)

ShaneMallam, Aug 30, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2019
  3. yountmg Win User
    Cumulative Update KB4338819 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.165 - July 10

This update totally destroyed me, which was not totally unexpected.

I have noticed that update issues are fairly common occurrences.

Microsoft must have a site that lists step by step actions that they want you to take when Windows 10 Updates and trashes a system?

Does such a site exist? Where do I go to get help?

Recovering Windows 10 After an Update

Step 1:
    sfc /scannow

Step 2:
    Dism

Step 3:
    etc.. Uninstall Video Drivers and reinstall

yountmg, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Update Last Week Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 forced download

I actually had a client call yesterday with an email problem. when I tried walking him through some steps, he says "Yeah, I don't see that there, but I think it's because it's updated to windows 10. It did that a few weeks ago. I came back in on Monday, and it said Welcome to Windows 10"..... I think I'd throw the computer out the window.

Ahhzz, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update Last Week Destroyed my PC

1. Windows 10 Update Last Week Destroyed my PC - Similar Threads - Update Last Week

2. Windows updates destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates destroyed my pc: When i updated windows my pc constantly crashed and now it won't even start before recent updates no problems but now it's destroyed i dont even know what to do my pc isn't even that old and its not like i have the money to buy a new pc what can i do...
  3. The last Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last Windows update destroyed my computer: The last Windows update almost destroyed millions of computers. Even Kim Kammado has this on her website. In my case, I no longer have the ability to record what comes into my computer, which I use daily because I am my city's historian. Does anyone know if Microsoft has come...
  4. The last Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The last Windows update destroyed my computer: The last Windows update almost destroyed millions of computers. Even Kim Kammado has this on her website. In my case, I no longer have the ability to record what comes into my computer, which I use daily because I am my city's historian. Does anyone know if Microsoft has come...
  5. The last Windows update destroyed my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Windows 10 update last week

Windows 10 update last week: After windows 10 update last week, my mouse won't work. Tried unplug and plug in, still no mouse https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-last-week/8836c79a-4c23-451e-91dd-ce49f0705a6c
  7. Last weeks Windows 10 update

Last weeks Windows 10 update: How do i disable WIN10 automatic update? Last week after the Tuesday update my computer stopped recognizing the scanner that I do a lot of work with. I did a system restore to the day before that and everything worked OK again. Also, how do I find out which update caused the...
  8. Windows 10 Updated Last Week Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 Updated Last Week Destroyed my PC: Windows 10 update failed two days ago and the automatic restore to previous version attempted and looped all night. It's never finished. I created windows 10 bootable USB using my Laptop and tried to repair and restore and nothing works! All my data is backed up so no...
  9. Windows 10 update: Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 update: Destroyed my PC: I updated Windows 10 on my PC today. I tried to postpone this update but the system messages persuaded me... And after that my PC have been unavailable... It needs 10 minutes to boot and after logging in I receive a message: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop...
  10. last update destroyed my computer

last update destroyed my computer: I do not use my HP all in one computer very much when I attempted to pay my bills last month it down loaded the latest up dates. it has not worked properly since I was directed to reload Windows 10 by going online to Microsoft . when I done this I received error msg...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. last windows 10 update destroyed my laptop