Windows 10: Windows 10 Update Locked-Clean Install Now Speakers Not Recognized

Discus and support Windows 10 Update Locked-Clean Install Now Speakers Not Recognized in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yes, I've tried to uninstall drivers, more clean installs of Windows 10, tech support, updating drivers sometime it says unable to update due to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by therealronbailey, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Update Locked-Clean Install Now Speakers Not Recognized

Yes, I've tried to uninstall drivers, more clean installs of Windows 10, tech support, updating drivers sometime it says unable to update due to malfunctioning device plugged in, etc. I. Have. Tried. It. All. All except for the solution, which I know is out here.

HP Envy Model Number H8 1520-T, NVIDIA Quadro K4000 video card only used for video supposedly.

Sound was working fine until I tried the most recent Windows update I should know better, right? and then no sound after the system locked up during the updates. Took numerous clean installs to finally get Windows to take. Still no sound.

What driver should I have in Device Manage to handle the sound?

I'm not a super tech person, but not a complete goof either.

Any help is appreciated.

Yes, I've done all of the stuff you see on the Microsoft site, nothing helps. There MUST be a way?

Thanks in advance.

:)

therealronbailey, Oct 19, 2020
  2. CK011885 Win User

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Oct 19, 2020
  3. r.h.p Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

What's your intended PC specs ??

r.h.p, Oct 19, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 Update Locked-Clean Install Now Speakers Not Recognized

Delta6326, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Update Locked-Clean Install Now Speakers Not Recognized

1. Windows 10 Update Locked-Clean Install Now Speakers Not Recognized - Similar Threads - Update Locked Clean

2. Microphone and Speaker Not Recognized After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone and Speaker Not Recognized After Windows Update: I am using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. After installing some updates, both my microphone and speaker are no longer recognized. In the Device Manager, I see ‘Intel High-Definition DSP’ listed under the ‘Other Devices’ category. My Windows is up-to-date, and I have checked the Intel...
  3. Microphone and Speaker Not Recognized After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microphone and Speaker Not Recognized After Windows Update: I am using Windows 10 Pro 64-bit. After installing some updates, both my microphone and speaker are no longer recognized. In the Device Manager, I see ‘Intel High-Definition DSP’ listed under the ‘Other Devices’ category. My Windows is up-to-date, and I have checked the Intel...
  4. Microphone and Speaker Not Recognized After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. SSD not recognized on windows 10 clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SSD not recognized on windows 10 clean install: Hi all,I've read so many similar threads on this topic and have seemed to try them all without success. I am upgrading my dad's computer for Christmas but am running into this issue. I have opted to do a clean windows 10 install to the new NVME. The drive appears formatted to...
  6. SSD not recognized on windows 10 clean install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSD not recognized on windows 10 clean install: Hi all,I've read so many similar threads on this topic and have seemed to try them all without success. I am upgrading my dad's computer for Christmas but am running into this issue. I have opted to do a clean windows 10 install to the new NVME. The drive appears formatted to...
  7. SSD not recognized on windows 10 clean install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Speakers not dtected after Windows 10 clean install

Speakers not dtected after Windows 10 clean install: I just did a clean install of Windows 10 Home 64 on my PC I now have no sound through my speakers or headphone jack (the sound worked before and I've tried all the standard fixes from Microsoft). Originally all I saw in the Sound output and in the sound control panel...
  9. External speakers not recognized as installed.

External speakers not recognized as installed.: After reinstalling Windows 10 and resetting my computer, it no longer recognizes that external speakers are connected. (I have no internal speakers.) It says, “No audio output device is installed.” None of the supposed solutions posted (e.g., update driver, uninstall &...
  10. Clean install now?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clean install now?: My system (W7 64) is badly in need of a clean install but I was waiting until next month to do it with W10. However, it is quickly becoming unusable so I am wondering about doing it immediately - with the preview (I already use preview W10 on my laptop). However, the FAQ...