Windows 10: Windows 10 update Lost Games

Discus and support Windows 10 update Lost Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, When I ran Windows 10 update, it destroyed/lost over 10 games I had purchased from EPIC. When I called EPIC support for help, they tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bill Layfield, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update Lost Games

Hello, When I ran Windows 10 update, it destroyed/lost over 10 games I had purchased from EPIC. When I called EPIC support for help, they tried to help, but could not resolve the problem. Can Windows 10 Support team help me without charging me and who do I contact? EPIC games store has stopped replying to my emails and I have lost monies on these games. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

:)

Bill Layfield, Sep 2, 2019

2. Mortimer Becket and the Lost King gaming running to fast on Windows 10

Hi June,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing the Mortimer Becket and the Lost King game.

As a workaround, I suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the
      Windows Store.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

As this seems to the performance issue with in the game I suggest you to contact the game developer for better assistance and check if it helps.

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on Windows Operating System. We will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 2, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update Lost Games

update to windows 10, lost access to games on computer

Hi Mindy,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience caused and we will try our best to resolve the issue.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Do you receive any error message, while trying to play the game?

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    I suggest you uninstall the game and install it in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

Step 1: Uninstall the game.

1) Press Windows key + x and select Program and features.

2) Right click on the Disney fairies and click on
    Uninstall.

3) Repeat step 1 and 2 for another game also.

Step 2: Install the game in compatibility mode and check if it helps.

To install a program in compatibility mode, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-8/older-programs-compatible-version-windows

Note: Applies to Windows 10 as well.

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Sep 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update Lost Games

1. Windows 10 update Lost Games - Similar Threads - update Lost Games

2. Lost Game

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost Game: basically i was gifted a game about a year ago and I even have the email saying that I redeemed said game but for some reason I went to re download the game it wants me to buy it again... tried just about everything i can think of to recover it and it hasnt worked...
  3. Lost Game Code for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Game Code for Windows 10: When I first bought my Xbox One console, it came with a code for Minecraft on both the Xbox One and Windows 10. I have already redeemed the code for the Xbox One version of Minecraft, but I saved the Windows 10 code until I got a laptop. Now I finally have a laptop, but I...
  4. Lost game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Lost game: I got a message on xbox companion and it said this is a code for a new minecraft game on xbox when i went to redeem it , it said already redeemed .I am really angry since I was super exited but i was extremely unhappy that it had flopped.I expect you should give me minecraft...
  5. lost games

in Cortana
    lost games: after Windows 10 was installed, 3 of my games were nowhere to be found. Where do I go to find them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-games/9b801bb3-ae6b-466e-b282-087c846ee459"
  6. lost games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    lost games: I purchased this computer last Christmas but have barely used it. I installed several games via CD but I am unable to find them anywhere on my computer. Help..the reason I stopped using it.....
  7. September 11, 2019 Windows 10 Update Lost Microsoft Games

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    September 11, 2019 Windows 10 Update Lost Microsoft Games: I've been through this with each update and am to the point that I will no longer allow system updates. I liked the Windows 7 Solitaire games that I played on Windows 10. I do not like the ones from the Microsoft Store, so please, please tell me how to get my plain ol'...
  8. lost Settings with update windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    lost Settings with update windows 10: I recently responded to prompt to update Windows 10 on my computer. After doing so, I am unable to open "Settings" on my computer Do I have to do a system restore? Or is there another way? Thank you in advance, Andrea...
  9. Gamma control is lost in games with latest Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gamma control is lost in games with latest Windows 10 update: My system updated the other night, and now games like Halo cannot control the brightness (gamma). Windows version at the command prompt says "Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.18362.175]". The video card is AMD Radeon VII with latest drivers (19.6.1). Is there a way to...
  10. lost game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lost game: my computer crashed-windows 10- and i lost my secret society game and all the crystals, is there a way to retrieve the game and all the crystals I had at that level when it crashed? kate...