Windows 10: Windows 10 update make start and restart take long time

Discus and support Windows 10 update make start and restart take long time in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I updated windows 10 from 1909 to 2004 . And office updated from 2016 to 2019 Microsoft office click to run take high cpu and disk and don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RamiMalek007, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update make start and restart take long time

Hi,

I updated windows 10 from 1909 to 2004 . And office updated from 2016 to 2019

Microsoft office click to run take high cpu and disk and don't stop until I disable that service

Then office don't work

Windows 10 update make start and restart take long time 8b3283a3-1d7f-4f93-b75e-b03bb2e511ce?upload=true.png

And when restart. It takes from 6 to 12 min to open .

After writing password, I get black and discover like copy and paste files then take long time

I only make avast statup

Thank you

:)

RamiMalek007, Jun 17, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Windows 10 update make start and restart take long time :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Jun 17, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I can't get update KB3035583 on my windows 7 SP1 laptop, also I was missing the optional language packs updates, I have tried "resetting" windows updates Windows Update - Reset - Windows 7 Help Forums and I have tried stopping and restarting the windows update service, did not help.
    Would anyone have a suggestion on how to get this KB3035583 update? It's genuine windows 7 SP1 home premium.

Edit: Is this windows 10 upgrade only for people who bought (a computer with) windows 7 SP 1?
    I bought this laptop with windows 7.

Windows 10 update make start and restart take long time winupdates-jpg.jpg

P4-630, Jun 17, 2020
  4. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 update make start and restart take long time

Is it time for Windows 10 already?

I had the message on my built systems and the laptops.

AsRock, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update make start and restart take long time

1. Windows 10 update make start and restart take long time - Similar Threads - update start restart

2. Window 11 takes long time to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 takes long time to restart: Hello,For some reasons, my window 11 takes a very long time to restart, and it wasn't before. I think there is something make it like that. It takes about 1 minute to shutdown/restart no matter I restart in the middle of use or just turn on the computer and restart...
  3. Window 11 takes long time to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 takes long time to restart: Hello,For some reasons, my window 11 takes a very long time to restart, and it wasn't before. I think there is something make it like that. It takes about 1 minute to shutdown/restart no matter I restart in the middle of use or just turn on the computer and restart...
  4. PC takes a long time to restart

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    PC takes a long time to restart: My pc takes a long time to restart since a few days ago. It takes like 10-15 minutes to restart. Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-takes-a-long-time-to-restart/deaea9a5-320e-475f-af94-8a4bbdf073e1
  5. PC takes a long time to restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC takes a long time to restart: My pc takes a long time to restart since a few days ago. It takes like 10-15 minutes to restart. Please help me to fix this issue. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-takes-a-long-time-to-restart/deaea9a5-320e-475f-af94-8a4bbdf073e1
  6. PC takes a long time to restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. PC takes a long time to restart?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC takes a long time to restart?: Basically if I use the Restart option it takes a long time for my PC to restart, the keyboard and screen will go off as they should, but instead of kicking back in straight away, they will take about a minute before they come back on and then windows instantly loads. I have...
  8. Windows Update takes long time.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update takes long time.: Hi, Following is the OS specification of my laptop : [ATTACH] The last time when I tried to update windows to perform the following similar update it took over 5 hours to complete and it was stuck at 52%, later on, I forced the system to go in sleep mode by pressing the...
  9. Windows Update - Taking long time

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update - Taking long time: Today, I have got the notification that your system is downloaded and ready to update latest version... Restart is required? I have agreed and clicked the Restart button. to my surprise - it took 03 hrs 45 mins to update the latest update..... I am not happy they way it...
  10. restarting after update is taking extremely long time

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    restarting after update is taking extremely long time: last time after update 1511 i tried restarting my laptop was 1 hour please help me 43413