Windows 10: Windows 10 update may 2019 unexpected cut connections with router.

Discus and support Windows 10 update may 2019 unexpected cut connections with router. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; After updating windows 10 on May I have problem with connections with router. I have cable connection and now wifi as well. After starting windows is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JerzyZambrowski, Jun 11, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update may 2019 unexpected cut connections with router.

After updating windows 10 on May I have problem with connections with router. I have cable connection and now wifi as well. After starting windows is working correctly. No problem. After some time (minutes or sometime even hour) the connection is blocked. On the cable connection and wifi too. I do look to this matter for long time and don't find good solution to this problem. Drivers are last to be found, troubleshooting on any place don't see anything and any tricks I did find by internet don't work with this issue. One thing I did observe that is when I have game online going it is steal connected to internet and working, but the rest is blind. I did run out of all concepts what to try next. I did remove the windows.old before I did discover this issue so I cut myself from going back to old version.

:)

JerzyZambrowski, Jun 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 11, 2019
  3. Techtu Win User
    Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile Windows 10 update may 2019 unexpected cut connections with router. :)

Techtu, Jun 11, 2019
  4. Gino Des Win User

Windows 10 update may 2019 unexpected cut connections with router.

wireless conection to router

Hi,

To better assist you, we would like to know the following information:

• Are you able to see the router's name in the wireless networks list?
    • Are you able to connect to the router but unable to connect to the Internet?
    • Do you receive any error message when connecting to the router? If yes, what is the exact error message that you receive?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the Network troubleshooter. The Network troubleshooter can help diagnose and fix common connection problems. Kindly follow the steps below:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Network troubleshooter, and then select
      Identify and repair network problems from the list of results.
    • Follow the steps in the troubleshooter and see if that fixes the problem.

If the issue persists, kindly try the troubleshooting steps on the following link:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

We recommend that you try the steps on the Update the network adapter driver,
    Run the Network troubleshooter followed by networking commands,
    Temporarily turn off firewalls
    and Use network reset to reinstall network devices sections.

Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Jun 11, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update may 2019 unexpected cut connections with router.

1. Windows 10 update may 2019 unexpected cut connections with router. - Similar Threads - update may 2019

2. Windows May 2019 update fails

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows May 2019 update fails: About 3 weeks ago I decided to update my laptop to a newer version of Windows 10, since the 1803 version is nearing end of support. I chose the Windows 10 1809 October because for a month or two I had been trying to update straight to Windows 10 1903 through Windows Update,...
  3. May 2019 Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    May 2019 Windows 10 Update: At start up, Tips for the update were on my screen. Where do I find them again? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-windows-10-update/0afc9357-6c27-4b57-8f34-ba392a3f47f9
  4. Windows 10 May 2019 Update Problem

Windows 10 May 2019 Update Problem: Calling all experts: I have twice installed the May 2019 1903 update (most recently on 7/20/19), and only one problem, as far as I can tell, is occurring. After the update, my desktop computer will restart Windows 10. But if I shut down the computer and turn it on again...
  5. May 2019 update for windows 10

May 2019 update for windows 10: Hoping someone can help with this issue. I use a usb device for wifi. I don't have any other usb devices connected to my pc. I have tried numerous times to upgrade to the May update with no success. Keeps telling me "You can't install Windows on a USB flash drive using...
  6. Windows update MAY 2019

Windows update MAY 2019: Hello , I want to know that when 1903 update will be released for India and what will the size of the update. Thanks in advance.........
  7. May 2019 update on windows 10

May 2019 update on windows 10: I did the may 2019 update: next day when I tried to sign on, windows does not recognize my password, opens as if I am a new Microsoft/windows account ( home screen with a window) and all folders/photos (and some apps) missing. I'm asked to set up new account because it says...
  8. Windows 10 May 2019 Update

Windows 10 May 2019 Update: [ATTACH]Hello, I am using Windows 10 and currently on version 1809 May 2019 update. While everyone else is on Version 1903 May 2019 update. Why am i still stuck on Windows 10 Version 1809 while other people are on Windows 10 Version 1903?...
  9. Windows 10 May 2019 update fail

Windows 10 May 2019 update fail: Error occured on "working on updates" phase of update "0x80070005 - 0x2000A Installation failed in the SAFE_OS phase with an error during PREPARE_FIRST_BOOT operation" Very strange as on tis Laptop on a dual boot other partition is my Insider Preview instalation which has...
  10. May 2019 update

May 2019 update: Hello. I was wondering when the 1903 of windows will be released? How many weeks? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/may-2019-update/e1ff5233-7c1c-4c7f-8fe3-cd9d0089c39c