Windows 10: Windows 10 update meltdown. Please help!

Discus and support Windows 10 update meltdown. Please help! in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; A few days ago, I updated my Windows 10 Home OS to the 1903 version. When I logged into my computer later on, I could not find any of my files so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by gabunnybaby101, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Windows 10 update meltdown. Please help!

A few days ago, I updated my Windows 10 Home OS to the 1903 version.
    When I logged into my computer later on, I could not find any of my files so after searching through forums on the internet, I found all my files in Windows(CWindows 10 update meltdown. Please help! :)>User>MYUSERNAME.
    I decided to transfer all my files back manually to their usual places because I didn't understand that my files would be saved to a Temporary User storage.
    Today I turned on my computer and all my files are gone and every time I try to search for them or try to find a way to recover them, this LOCATION IS NOT AVAILABLE thing comes up.
    Please help me because I don't know what to do now. Are all my files gone or is there a way I can get them back?

:)

gabunnybaby101, Oct 30, 2019
  2. Jsssssssss, Oct 30, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Oct 30, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update meltdown. Please help!

Spectre and Meltdown Flaws/bugs

Do NOT download anything manually! Might be that your Anti-Virus program is not yet patched or whatever...

I suggest to take the time and do some reading....

See for example the below articles which include lots of links/infos:

Jsssssssss, Oct 30, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update meltdown. Please help!

1. Windows 10 update meltdown. Please help! - Similar Threads - update meltdown Please

2. Please help windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please help windows 10: Windows 10 machine in my house keeps dropping my WIFI. Unable to connect properly and sometimes it says connected but unable to pull up any websites says no connection. I restarted my computer and router but behaving the same....
  3. Total Meltdown

in Windows 10 Customization
    Total Meltdown: I purchased an HP in December and the start menus have not loaded. The touchpad does not work right. The other day the HP moved the cursor and made a change on twitter while my hands were more than a foot from the computer. I see something about resetting Windows that...
  4. Windows 10, 1903 update. Help please.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10, 1903 update. Help please.: I was updating my Toshiba Laptop to windows 10 1903 and then I forgot to plug it and fell asleep while the update was going on. So the next day I open my laptop and it undo the downloaded data should have known that it's a sign for me to postponed my update so I started from...
  5. Clean Windows 10 install - not meltdown protected?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Clean Windows 10 install - not meltdown protected?: Clean Windows 10 install - not meltdown protected? InSpectre says my installation is not Meltdown protected, any reason for that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clean-windows-10-install-not-meltdown-protected/1d7451f5-8d3f-4b5f-ac5d-c5c69fc684ad"
  6. spectre and meltdown

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spectre and meltdown: After installed windows 10 1809 from 1709. I haven't perform any bios/uefi update except windows update. But inspectre program says microcode update available: yes instead of no. not to mention last time I performed bios/uefi update about 2 years ago. I'm...
  7. windows 10 update not working for me? please help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update not working for me? please help: I'm trying to update to Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4230204) but its says I have another version running, the first one I did failed and says its at 50% how do I delete it or get it to complete? very confused...
  8. Windows 10 will not update, please help!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 will not update, please help!: Hello All, I need some professional help please. Thank you first but foremost for helping me with my issue. I cannot update my windows 10. I have tried various troubleshooting steps but still am unsuccessful at it. Tried: > Downloading the troubleshooter for windows...
  9. Windows Analytics now helps assess Meltdown and Spectre protections

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Analytics now helps assess Meltdown and Spectre protections: Last month, I shared some insights into what we learned early on in helping customers respond to the industry-wide vulnerabilities of Spectre and Meltdown. A top question we continue to hear from IT professionals around the world is how can they best assess if the Windows...
  10. Windows 10 update stuck, please help

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update stuck, please help: Last night at about 8 pm my computer got stuck and would do nothing. It displaying nothing. Then about a hour later it said "Updating your system 100%" and was just spinning with the dots going around in a circle. Now, at almost 6:00 am the next day, after doing this all...