Windows 10: Windows 10 Update - Mouse Intermittent

Discus and support Windows 10 Update - Mouse Intermittent in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft, I have an Asus X99-E WS/USB 3.1 Motherboard. Ever since you updated Windows 10 a few months back my Bluetooth Microsft Mouse stops... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by NNnnnn78787, May 13, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Update - Mouse Intermittent

Hi Microsoft,

I have an Asus X99-E WS/USB 3.1 Motherboard. Ever since you updated Windows 10 a few months back my Bluetooth Microsft Mouse stops working. I have to disconnect and reconnect the Bluetooth Dongle for the mouse before it works again. Happens around 10 times a day. Never use to happen prior to your Windows 10 updates. Please assist. I think you put the wrong Chipset Driver as part of your update maybe, not sure what else would be causing it.

:)

NNnnnn78787, May 13, 2020
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 13, 2020
  3. Mouse and keyboard intermittent - Windows 10.

Hi Gerard,

If you're having issues with your mouse and keyboard, we suggest trying the troubleshooting steps in this
    article. Let us know if performing the steps makes any difference.

Looking forward to your update.

Michelle Vil, May 13, 2020
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 Update - Mouse Intermittent

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 13, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Update - Mouse Intermittent

1. Windows 10 Update - Mouse Intermittent - Similar Threads - Update Mouse Intermittent

2. mouse button intermittantly not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    mouse button intermittantly not recognized by Windows 10: Using the left mouse button is intermittently not recognized in Windows 10. It will work fine for double click, single click, and click and drag. And then it's like the button is not being used at all. I have tried 2 different wireless mice and 1 wired mouse. I changed out...
  3. mouse button intermittantly not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    mouse button intermittantly not recognized by Windows 10: Using the left mouse button is intermittently not recognized in Windows 10. It will work fine for double click, single click, and click and drag. And then it's like the button is not being used at all. I have tried 2 different wireless mice and 1 wired mouse. I changed out...
  4. mouse button intermittantly not recognized by Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Intermittent wireless keyboard and mouse on Windows 10

Intermittent wireless keyboard and mouse on Windows 10: Had serious problem with intermittent wireless keyboard and mouse on Windows 10. Followed advice as detailed on numerous threads on this board but to no effect. Other reasons caused me to replace my printer, with which I had problem due to wireless connection. Suggested by...
  6. Intermittent Mouse Issues

Intermittent Mouse Issues: Hi guys, Having some issues with a wireless mouse running Windows 10, although I suspect maybe not the mouse at all. When I try to mouse over and highlight text to copy and paste, it can take me a few attempts to get it to highlight. It might highlight some letters, miss...
  7. Mouse works intermittently

Mouse works intermittently: On July 21 I posted a question about how to fix intermittent performance by the mouse. Andre for Directly replied with three possible solutions. I have been monitoring the results of the corrections since then. I have now deployed all three solutions, and the problem still...
  8. Mouse intermittent and hanging up Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse intermittent and hanging up Windows 10: My mouse is intermittent. I point at buttons multiple times and if I grab something it will not let go for a fe seconds. Started yesterday and seems to be getting worse. Renders my system unuseable. Trying to edit photos and it is impossible. Suggestions?...
  9. Windows 10 slow or intermittent Right Mouse Click

Windows 10 slow or intermittent Right Mouse Click: None of the Microsoft 'software' solutions/suggestions have worked to fix my Logitech M305 right mouse button which has been a problem for about 2 years now.. I decided to strip the mouse and check the right click micro switch. Sure enough after tweaking the contact spring...
  10. Mouse becomes intermittently unresponsive since last Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mouse becomes intermittently unresponsive since last Windows 10 Update: FIX THIS MICROSOFT. This was never a problem until your last update. Today's date is 19/11/2018. I have noticed that my mouse sometimes almost every minute or two, becomes intermittently unresponsive. It's a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard and Mouse series keyboard. I use it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. update mouse driver grayed out windows 10