Windows 10: Windows 10 Update Nearly Destroyed My PC. Help Me.

Discus and support Windows 10 Update Nearly Destroyed My PC. Help Me. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is long. Sorry about that.Hello,First and foremost, here are my specs:HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-00xxTotal memory : 32 GBAMD Ryzen 5 2400G... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KnightSky1216, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Update Nearly Destroyed My PC. Help Me.

This is long. Sorry about that.Hello,First and foremost, here are my specs:HP Pavilion Gaming Desktop 690-00xxTotal memory : 32 GBAMD Ryzen 5 2400G with Radeon Vega Graphics Here is the issue:On the night of 06/08/2021, my pc was running PERFECTLY FINE. I put it on sleep mode before bed. Following morning, my pc acted up really, really bad. It wouldn't even load into the tv monitor. I unplugged it from the back and then plugged it back in. It powered on and finally connected to the tv monitor. It was in the Repair Options blue screen. It kept looping and looping.-Safe Mode wouldn't work and it

:)

KnightSky1216, Jun 10, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 10, 2021
  3. yountmg Win User
    Cumulative Update KB4338819 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.165 - July 10

This update totally destroyed me, which was not totally unexpected.

I have noticed that update issues are fairly common occurrences.

Microsoft must have a site that lists step by step actions that they want you to take when Windows 10 Updates and trashes a system?

Does such a site exist? Where do I go to get help?

Recovering Windows 10 After an Update

Step 1:
    sfc /scannow

Step 2:
    Dism

Step 3:
    etc.. Uninstall Video Drivers and reinstall

yountmg, Jun 10, 2021
  4. winactive Win User

Windows 10 Update Nearly Destroyed My PC. Help Me.

Cumulative Update KB4338819 Windows 10 v1803 Build 17134.165 - July 10

Use the restore point and wushowhide.cab to hide the beggar.

*Arrow Hide or Show Windows Updates in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

winactive, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Update Nearly Destroyed My PC. Help Me.

1. Windows 10 Update Nearly Destroyed My PC. Help Me. - Similar Threads - Update Nearly Destroyed

2. Windows updates destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows updates destroyed my pc: When i updated windows my pc constantly crashed and now it won't even start before recent updates no problems but now it's destroyed i dont even know what to do my pc isn't even that old and its not like i have the money to buy a new pc what can i do...
  3. Windows updates destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows updates destroyed my pc: When i updated windows my pc constantly crashed and now it won't even start before recent updates no problems but now it's destroyed i dont even know what to do my pc isn't even that old and its not like i have the money to buy a new pc what can i do...
  4. Windows updates destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Updates destroyed my 1200$ PC

Windows 10 Updates destroyed my 1200$ PC: So every other day I have been fighting with my 1200$ windows 10 top of the line 1tb drive touchscreen pc. I turn it on and everything's fine at first, then my system becomes buggy, starts showing crazy errors, unhandled exception errors, system failure, suddenly missing code...
  6. Windows 10 Updates Keep Nearly Destroying My Laptop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Updates Keep Nearly Destroying My Laptop: So, I believe this started with the last 2 updates. It was fine before, but suddenly whenever Windows tries to install new updates my laptop invariably gets stuck in The Install/Uninstall Loop that everyone who has this issue talks about. I always get this: Install error -...
  7. My pc is destroyed after update.

My pc is destroyed after update.: After update I turned my pc on and it just continued to try and load. Did this a couple times. Tried to system.restore wouldn't let me. Tried to reset . Wouldn't let me. Tried all thru command prompt also. Rebooted a couple more times. Popped the battery a couple times. Now...
  8. Windows 10 Updated Last Week Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 Updated Last Week Destroyed my PC: Windows 10 update failed two days ago and the automatic restore to previous version attempted and looped all night. It's never finished. I created windows 10 bootable USB using my Laptop and tried to repair and restore and nothing works! All my data is backed up so no...
  9. Windows 10 update: Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 update: Destroyed my PC: I updated Windows 10 on my PC today. I tried to postpone this update but the system messages persuaded me... And after that my PC have been unavailable... It needs 10 minutes to boot and after logging in I receive a message: C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Desktop...
  10. Windows 10 destroyed my pc

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 destroyed my pc: Hi Windows 10 has been good to from the start to the latest updates. First it wouldn't let me use my keyboard anymore, and yes it works on any other computer I have. From yesterday until to day, it won't start anymore. Windows 7, here I come again. It is an old...