Windows 10: Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

Discus and support Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I hope someone can help me with this issue. In the past few weeks I got notices from Windows 10 Update that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by Jaynewton, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Jaynewton Win User

Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I hope someone can help me with this issue.

In the past few weeks I got notices from Windows 10 Update that asked me to manually uninstall VirtualBox because that app was not compatible with Windows 10. I suppose it is preventing updates from being installed.

I tried to uninstall VirtualBox. I opened the control panel--> Programs and Features. But there was no VirtualBox in the list. I opened the Task Manager. There was no VirtualBox there either. Why does Windows 10 Update keep sending me that message when there is no VirtualBox in my PC? What should I do?

I would like to thank in advance whoever that can help me with this issue.
    I don't know if I would get a notice to my email box when someone offers the help.

:)

Jaynewton, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

1. Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox - Similar Threads - update needs manually

2. Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 update needs me to manually uninstall VirtualBox: Hello everyone. I am new to this forum. I hope someone can help me with this issue. In the past few weeks I got notices from Windows 10 Update that asked me to manually uninstall VirtualBox because that app was not compatible with Windows 10. I suppose it is preventing...
  3. cannot update windows 10 because of virtualbox need to be uninstalled

cannot update windows 10 because of virtualbox need to be uninstalled: i have problem here i cant update to windows 20H2 because of this virtual box. i have try the solution on the page Windows 10 upgrade can’t complete due to error: “Some apps need to be uninstalled.” i saw 23 file but i cant find any of them have true value on the step 4....
  4. Cant uninstall VirtualBox

Cant uninstall VirtualBox: I'm trying to update my Windows and there is the VirtualBox that I need to uninstall but I could not find it and I have researched many solutions but none of them works out. Any Help will be appreciated [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...

Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox...: Need to manually uninstall VirtualBox for update of Windows 10, but there is no VirtualBox found in my PC. How should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-manually-uninstall-virtualbox-for-update/b5563afc-3fde-4857-a06b-df3e80b22a62
  6. Windows 10 Update is telling me to uninstall 'VirtualBox' but I cannot find it anywhere...

Windows 10 Update is telling me to uninstall 'VirtualBox' but I cannot find it anywhere...: I have checked my files and searched in the over all File Explorer search page as well as searching through my Add or remove programs list in settings and the list in Control Panel. Any help on how I can delete/repair then delete this program to update to Windows 10, version...
  7. VirtualBox not installed but Windows Update requires me to uninstall it before security...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    VirtualBox not installed but Windows Update requires me to uninstall it before security...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GreenAlien10 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lmxzz1/virtualbox_not_installed_but_windows_update/
  8. i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox

i need to uninstall VM Oracle Virtualbox: hi, a week ago when my windows 10 update arrived it showed that i need to uninstall VM Oracle VirtualBox because the windows version doesn't the app. i can't find it anywere, not in control panel and redegit....
  9. Windows update is asking me to manually uninstall an app/programme which I uninstalled a...

Windows update is asking me to manually uninstall an app/programme which I uninstalled a...: I'm trying to update windows but it's asking me to uninstall Avast which I believed I took off my system some time ago. It doesn't show up anywhere on my PC. How can I bypass this or remove the remnants of Avast? [ATTACH]...
  10. Windows Update needs File AVIRA ANTIVIR manually uninstalled to complete updates but I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update needs File AVIRA ANTIVIR manually uninstalled to complete updates but I...: Windows Update needs File AVIRA ANTIVIR manually uninstalled to complete updates but I can't find the pgm or app. I believe this was at one time if not still associated with AVG software or maybe another antivirus software. AVG Free I have running and AVG PC Tuneup. I am...