Windows 10: Windows 10 update - noisy fan, slow system

Discus and support Windows 10 update - noisy fan, slow system in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; The Windows 10 update just loaded last night and my system is extremely slow now, fan noise is high its not run time, camera is wonky, word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Powella1, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:02 PM.

1. Powella1 Win User

Windows 10 update - noisy fan, slow system

The Windows 10 update just loaded last night and my system is extremely slow now, fan noise is high its not run time, camera is wonky, word freezes....****... can i remove the update? I am using a new Lenovo Thinkpad P73. Less than a year old.

:)

2. FAN NOISY

Hello, i did the update, but the fan is still noisy

DonaldKeumeni, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:03 PM
  3. a-manxs Win User
    CPU fan speed is high and noisy

Original title: Windows 10

Hello sir, I am currently running windows 10 and my cpu fan is very noisy. It was not loud in windows 7. My RAM is 1gb with 2.40ghz processor and I am also using readyboost with 16gb pendrive but it is still not helping to make fan slow. Can you help me
    with this because I love windows 10 and i want to use it on my pc.

4. Windows 10 update - noisy fan, slow system

Noisy fan

my laptop has gained this problem with the fan being very noisy.. you know its now irritating.. anyone knows how I can fix this?

CedricSavatia, Oct 17, 2020 at 2:03 PM
Thema:

Windows 10 update - noisy fan, slow system

1. Windows 10 update - noisy fan, slow system - Similar Threads - update noisy fan

2. How can you reduce/fix noisy fan for dell inspiron 5000?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can you reduce/fix noisy fan for dell inspiron 5000?: I have a brand new dell inspiron 13 5391, but every now and then, the fan starts being very noisy randomly, even though there’s very little stress/work the laptop is going through. Any solutions? submitted by /u/quickuse19 [link] [comments]...
  3. Noisy PC

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Noisy PC: Hi, I'm trying to find where my PC is being noisy, I'm assuming its a fan but it sounds like a jet engine, here are some pictures, what do you guys think it is? I noticed AIDA64 says my CPU fan is max at 6521 and yet my iCUE says its at 1100 RPM (FANS) and 2300 RPM on the...
  4. Fan noisy and overheating - HP laptop with Win 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan noisy and overheating - HP laptop with Win 10: Hello everyone. My laptop is an HP Pavilion DV6-6C65EL with Win 10 and, if there was something I could not stand about this PC, it was the noise of the fan. I'm gonna explain it... I use it mainly for watching videos on YT, movies on Netflix or, especially in this period,...
  5. Fan is too noisy!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan is too noisy!: My fan is far too noisy, I can hear it during streaming and recording. Is there a way to either turn it down or set it to be less frequent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-is-too-noisy/5da2e4e0-67f3-470d-8510-12c1139630f8
  6. PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy

PC fans are constantly spinning and noisy: Hello Here. My new pc fans keep spinning and It is so noisy. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-fans-are-constantly-spinning-and-noisy/6144e25b-9b13-4633-a461-98a7714bfe65
  7. FAN NOISY

FAN NOISY: Hello, My name is Donald and i have a problem concerning my fan. Actually i tried to clean it and remove dust but it’s still making noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-noisy/f5475ace-a388-4ec7-b477-ccb43da9f843
  8. After 1903 update: CPU spikes and noisy fan

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After 1903 update: CPU spikes and noisy fan: Hi, after installing the 1903 update the fan of my PC gets loud while using common programs (even while browsing simple text websites). Checking via task manager shows high CPU peaks... this didn't happend before the update, even the fan was only hearable while doing...
  9. Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.

Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.: i had windows 7 for years and I loved it.. I decided to upgrade to windows 10 yesterday and the fan noise.. I cant stand it. on windows 7 I almost never heard my fan even when I played heavy stuff and even when my cpu was extremely high. but now my cpu with windows 10 is...
  10. the fan in my laptop iss getting very noisy

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    the fan in my laptop iss getting very noisy: how hard is it to change a cooling fan in my hp laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-fan-in-my-laptop-iss-getting-very-noisy/9976563c-0fbb-49b0-813c-5c7d8adccc88