Windows 10: Windows 10 update not disappearing after update

Discus and support Windows 10 update not disappearing after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So I am an avid gamer and I like to play minecraft and on an older version I play recently I have been getting really bad FPS after finding a post on a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by barnabeepickle, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Windows 10 update not disappearing after update

So I am an avid gamer and I like to play minecraft and on an older version I play recently I have been getting really bad FPS after finding a post on a form from a person how was having the same problem and I have found that the problem is that some drivers are out of date and can cause bad performance now going to windows settings and device manager to install the newest version of the driver and it goes to windows update after installing the what I believe to be a the same windows update three times and restarting windows in total six times I am no ware windows update in the windows settings app sometimes doesn't show up and I have only fixed by restarting I haven't fixed the performance on my game or install the windows update.

:)

barnabeepickle, Mar 29, 2021
  2. AsRock Win User

Windows 10 Update

Well just noticed a pretty large one pop up coming in at 914MB, seems it makes some pretty serous updates.

KB3172985
    Cumulative update for Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4: July 12, 2016

This security update includes improvements and fixes in the functionality of Windows 10 Version 1511 and Windows Server 2016 Technical Preview 4. It also resolves the following vulnerabilities in Windows:

• 3175677 MS16-094: Security update for secure boot: July 12, 2016
    • 3174060 MS16-093: Security update for Adobe Flash Player: July 12, 2016
    • 3171910 MS16-092: Security update for Windows Kernel: July 12, 2016
    • 3170048 MS16-091: Security update for .Net Framework: July 12, 2016
    • 3171481 MS16-090: Security update for Kernel Mode Drivers: July 12, 2016
    • 3170050 MS16-089: Security update for Windows secure kernel mode: July 12, 2016
    • 3170005 MS16-087: Security update for the Microsoft Print Spooler: July 12, 2016
    • 3169999 MS16-085: Cumulative security update for Microsoft Edge: July 12, 2016
    • 3169991 MS16-084: Cumulative security update for Internet Explorer: July 12, 2016

AsRock, Mar 29, 2021
  3. qubit Win User
    Windows Update does it again: Disappearing Desktop Icons

Couple of things:

Disappearing icons during normal use is not something that Windows tends to do, so there's a problem somewhere on your system.

Leaving Windows Update for so long is asking for problems. Set the updater to download critical updates, but install only when you say so. This way, Windows will be kept up to date and the updates will be a lot smaller, reducing the chance of something going wrong.

So, what's infrarecorder?

qubit, Mar 29, 2021
  4. MrGenius Win User

Windows 10 update not disappearing after update

Microsoft to make Windows 10 updates mandatory

Well, at the moment at least, you can choose to defer upgrades. Under Settings > Windows Updates > Advanced options you need to check the box labeled "Defer upgrades". What does that do? Good question. The answer I've found might illuminate it to a degree.

Defer feature updates in Windows 10

I hear this only applies to Pro and Enterprise editions. But I can't verify that.

MrGenius, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 update not disappearing after update

1. Windows 10 update not disappearing after update - Similar Threads - update disappearing update

2. Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth disappeared after Windows update: After the latest Windows 10 update, my Bluetooth has disappeared. I've been in chat with Microsoft support, but so far, they haven't been able to help. this is the second time this has happened to me. I have a Lenovo Yoga laptop. Does Anyone have a fix?...
  3. Bluetooth disappeared after windows 10 update

Bluetooth disappeared after windows 10 update: I have a Dell Inspiron 5481 2-in-1 that is Bluetooth capable but after windows 10 update, windows does not recognize the Bluetooth capability. I have updated the driver which is a combo of network/Bluetooth from Dell site, but still cannot see the device. any suggestions?...
  4. Disappearing pointer after updating windows 10

Disappearing pointer after updating windows 10: just updated windows 10 and now I can't see the pointer when I move it over a website for example - this microsoft community website or the New York times, etc.. What can I do? I need to see the pointer , it's a big help. Tried restarting computer and it worked briefly, then...
  5. folders disappeared after windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    folders disappeared after windows 10 update: I need the folders on my computer. I need them for my business. Yesterday i was forced into an update restart. Today, one of my most important folders is missing. After a long search and many attempts to access the information, I found the folder in OneDrive, a save...
  6. Bluetooth disappearing after windows 10 update.

Bluetooth disappearing after windows 10 update.: I have read a lot of questions of why and how this could happen....seems to me that Microsoft wants you to buy a new computer to fix the problem....Why would you put out an update that will no longer let my laptop function properly?? And yet have no real answer or "solution"...
  7. Fonts 'disappeared' after update to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fonts 'disappeared' after update to Windows 10: Any one out there have the same problem?? After updating from windows 7 to Windows 10 lots of fonts are not available when using Excel or Word 'Wingdings 3' for example. How do I access missing fonts please?...
  8. Bluetooth Disappeared after Windows 10 update

Bluetooth Disappeared after Windows 10 update: My Bluetooth disappeared after a Windows 10 update. This is all that shows now. I cannot turn the Bluetooth on. Bluetooth was working perfectly before the update. Would appreciate any help. Thanks!...
  9. Desktop disappeared after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop disappeared after Windows Update: Dear Microsoft team, I am sorry to say that you are causing me quite some trouble since your last update as my desktop has disappeared. I cannot access it anymore (only see the Apps screen), I don't have any pinned icons/programs anymore in my start bar... frankly, quite...
  10. Keyboard disappeared after windows update

Keyboard disappeared after windows update: After an Windows 10 update on our other PC, the key board failed to turn on. I checked with the desktop key board an noticed that he key board (s) are not listed in the device manager. What can I do to recover the driver/key board? I tried the drivereasy.com program, but it...