Windows 10: windows 10 update not working properly

Discus and support windows 10 update not working properly in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows recently updated to version 1909, and now I cannot get any sound/audio no matter what I try. Additionaly, when I try to open task manager, file... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by thewhitt, Jan 1, 2020.

1. thewhitt Win User

windows 10 update not working properly

Windows recently updated to version 1909, and now I cannot get any sound/audio no matter what I try. Additionaly, when I try to open task manager, file manager or SOME other programs, the icons show up but the text is missing. I have tried downloading an earlier version, but I cannot find it to install due to the missing text in file manager...

HELP!

:)

thewhitt, Jan 1, 2020
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Jan 1, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 1, 2020
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

1. windows 10 update not working properly - Similar Threads - update working properly

2. Windows 10 not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not working properly: When i start my acer aspire 5 laptop that is happen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-working-properly/9b74e8b9-08d6-40b5-ad20-e311a42f0f17
  3. Windows 10 not working properly

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 not working properly: Last month i encountered weird problems when moving files. When i try to move files small/large, they get stuck on 99% for like 6-5 seconds, today when i tried to rename icon the windows freezed for 5 seconds. I tried sfc/scannow but it did not find any problems. I have M.2...
  4. Windows Update is not working properly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update is not working properly: Please help me: Click me if you want to help me and know what the problem is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-is-not-working-properly/dc775f61-2ead-429a-bd01-6a9f674a0f22
  5. windows 10 - not working properly

windows 10 - not working properly: i recently bought an nvme drive , and cloned windows onto it from my existing ssd boot drive i followed all the aplication steps but after restarting my pc all of my desktop app icons are flashing and a black screen flashes. Windows search bar and the windows button wont...
  6. The windows 10 is not working properly

The windows 10 is not working properly: My laptop is a high end laptop but after installing the windows 10 from microsoft it lags and dosent give the proformance like the windows 7 .The apps take very long time to open ....
  7. Windows 10 not working properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 not working properly: As i opened my pc today morning i came up to this message " something happened, and you pin isnt available"not an exact quote. Then when i logged in with my Microsoft account password, i see that nothing is working as it should be. The windows firewall automatically turns off...
  8. Windows 10 not working properly

Windows 10 not working properly: I have a Windows 10, but from some time ago I think it is infected by virus. The task manager is greyed out. Windows firewall not working, showing error code 0x80070422. Windows defender not working, when I try to restart it shows the error, "Unexpected error, sorry we ran...
  9. windows update not working properly

windows update not working properly: There is some problem my windows updates are stuck at some point. Here is a screenshot.[ATTACH] What should I do to be able to update windows.Manually I tried many times but it gets stuck at this point....
  10. Window 10 not working properly.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 10 not working properly.: When I first downloaded windows 10 worked perfectly. Now I went into Window update and downloaded to latest update for Windows 10 and now my CD/DVD player on my Dell computer will not work. Please help Thank you....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gpedit.msc class not registered core

2. Edge win10 ver 1909 Laptop keyboard only in safe mode working properly