Windows 10: Windows 10 update not working , stuck on keyboard selection screen

Discus and support Windows 10 update not working , stuck on keyboard selection screen in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello Windows update had some issues downloading win10 {Code C1900101}, so I went to the media create tool and did the upgrade there. Everything went... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by epicboy75, Nov 14, 2015.

1. epicboy75 Win User

Windows 10 update not working , stuck on keyboard selection screen

Hello
    Windows update had some issues downloading win10 {Code C1900101}, so I went to the media create tool and did the upgrade there. Everything went fine until the computer booted up and it proceeded to keyboard selection screen. There it froze,wasnt able to do anything.{If it helps the HDD light wasnt blinking at all}.Then i forced shut down and restart and after it reset to normal. It also gave me a code and a message. The message was something to do w/ Safe_Bios*sarc.

Please help!

{if it helps the dxdiag file is attached}DxDiag.txt

:)

epicboy75, Nov 14, 2015

2. Help! Had to uninstall the latest windows 10 update and now my computer isnt working!

The new windows 10 update made everything HUGE on the screen. I uninstalled the latest update and now the computer doesnt even work. If I can get it to turn on, it gets stuck in select a keyboard input screen. PLEASE HELP! This is our main computer

[Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows update, recovery, & backup]

ShannonLevine, Nov 14, 2015
  3. salmanNY Win User
    Windows 10 "choose your keyboard layout" stuck. Keyboard & mouse don't work to select

Original Title - Windows 10 stuck

Windows 10 "choose your keyboard layout" stuck. Keyboard & mouse don't work to select

salmanNY, Nov 14, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 update not working , stuck on keyboard selection screen

1. Windows 10 update not working , stuck on keyboard selection screen - Similar Threads - update working stuck

2. HP laptop windows 10, stuck on select keyboard layout blue screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HP laptop windows 10, stuck on select keyboard layout blue screen.: I cannot go past this page and start my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-windows-10-stuck-on-select-keyboard/bf1f07e6-3c68-43e3-b154-d94408315a54
  3. HP laptop windows 10, stuck on select keyboard layout blue screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HP laptop windows 10, stuck on select keyboard layout blue screen.: I cannot go past this page and start my laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laptop-windows-10-stuck-on-select-keyboard/bf1f07e6-3c68-43e3-b154-d94408315a54
  4. HP laptop windows 10, stuck on select keyboard layout blue screen.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work

Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work: I turned off my JOI 11 Pro laptop/tablet while it was resetting and now it's stuck on the reboot screen loop. I've already tried everything I searched but I guess the detachable keyboard is now broken, so most ways to fix it won't work....
  6. Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck on reboot screen, keyboard doesn't work: I turned off my JOI 11 Pro laptop/tablet while it was resetting and now it's stuck on the reboot screen loop. I've already tried everything I searched but I guess the detachable keyboard is now broken, so most ways to fix it won't work....
  7. Stuck on select keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on select keyboard layout: A few days ago I attempted to install the Windows 11 update on my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. An error kept coming up which I can’t entirely remember so I gave up for now and carried on using Windows 10. Yesterday when opening the laptop, the computer is asking me to select the...
  8. Stuck on select keyboard layout

Stuck on select keyboard layout: A few days ago I attempted to install the Windows 11 update on my Windows 10 Lenovo laptop. An error kept coming up which I can’t entirely remember so I gave up for now and carried on using Windows 10. Yesterday when opening the laptop, the computer is asking me to select the...
  9. Stuck on select keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. Stuck in a keyboard selection loop. I am stuck. Lastest update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stuck in a keyboard selection loop. I am stuck. Lastest update: So i updated windows tonight and after selecting my keyboard layout, windows just keep going back to the keyboard selection again. I tried everything and looks like the rollback doesnt work either. I need help!’n submitted by /u/g99g99z [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck at keyboard selection on windows 10

2. windows 10 stuck on keyboard selection screen