Windows 10: Windows 10 Update not working

Discus and support Windows 10 Update not working in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Why is my windows update not working?? I've tried troubleshooting via the troubleshooter but it's cannot find the issue. WHen I go to the update page,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Felix N. Otieno, Mar 28, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Update not working

Why is my windows update not working?? I've tried troubleshooting via the troubleshooter but it's cannot find the issue. WHen I go to the update page, it just loads forever until I exit but nothing happens. I also cannot access the microsoft store.

:)

Felix N. Otieno, Mar 28, 2023
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Mar 28, 2023
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 28, 2023
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Update not working

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Mar 28, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Update not working

1. Windows 10 Update not working - Similar Threads - Update working

2. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  3. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External monitor not working after an update: I tried a different cable, driver update, driver unistall/reinstall. Windows does not detect second monitor and the monitor states no signal when hdmi plugged in and turned on....
  4. External monitor not working after an update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell command upates are all current so what do I do?...
  6. Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...

Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer says no...: Realtek Audio Output stopped working after latest update. Sound & Volume mixer indiucates no audio output devices found. Windows 11 PRO and Dell upates are all current so what do I do?...
  7. Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update

Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update: It was just an update since my computer notified me and it was like three updates and before this, my internet was working. So i did the update and after the restart, my computer just stopped working and I was wondering if it was paused so I went to the registry key and...
  8. Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet just randomyly just stopped working after doing an update: It was just an update since my computer notified me and it was like three updates and before this, my internet was working. So i did the update and after the restart, my computer just stopped working and I was wondering if it was paused so I went to the registry key and...
  9. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...
  10. Clipboard history not working after windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Clipboard history not working after windows update: clipboard history not working after windows update, in some thread I notices that need to check internal windows Clipboard service, but there is not in the windows services list. I paid money for purchase official windows, and this is what it get. No Clipboard history - not...