Windows 10: windows 10 update nov-16-18 1803 sound card not listed wher the card was listed in playback...

Discus and support windows 10 update nov-16-18 1803 sound card not listed wher the card was listed in playback... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; HP-G60 ive been waiting for this update to arrive no sound since oct 28 18 i have tried almost every trick I uninstalled drivers to let windows fix... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rfarley, Nov 23, 2018.

1. rfarley Win User

windows 10 update nov-16-18 1803 sound card not listed wher the card was listed in playback...

HP-G60 ive been waiting for this update to arrive no sound since oct 28 18 i have tried almost every trick I uninstalled drivers to let windows fix reboot no good in game controllers the same no good I tried trouble shoot no good I tried enhancements turning off no good ii tried update drivers no good also the sound card it was coneant smart hd and now its gone windows put in a generic sd in place 2- hd audio speakers also tried the rate 44200 no good im not the smartest with pc but I can follow directions very good can someone please help im at my end never will I ever buy HP again when I upgrade from windows 8.1 the same thing happened and I went on the web someone told how to fix and I don't remember GoD-SpeeD RaY

:)

rfarley, Nov 23, 2018
  2. steele84 Win User

Sound Cards

Is there a verified sound cards list yet ?

Thanks

steele84, Nov 23, 2018
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Card Cannot be found on ACER aspire E5-511P

"sound card cannot be found". Does the Device Manager list it, and with an error? Or is it no listed in the Device Manager?
    If its not listed at all, that suggests the BIOS is not detecting it or there is a BIOS error. Windows will not detect it if the BIOS does not.

You can try a BIOS reset and see if that helps, if its not being detected by the BIOS.

fireberd, Nov 23, 2018
  4. CountMike Win User

windows 10 update nov-16-18 1803 sound card not listed wher the card was listed in playback...

Sound Cards

Should be the same as 8/8.1.

CountMike, Nov 23, 2018
Thema:

1. windows 10 update nov-16-18 1803 sound card not listed wher the card was listed in playback... - Similar Threads - update nov 1803

2. Sound Card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sound Card: I am not receiving any audio. I tried going through the sound settings including the troubleshooter. Still nothing.Any suggestions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-card/393102a9-a73a-406c-9725-252213c5edfa
  3. USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB speakers are not listed neither in the audio device list not in the Playback devices list: Therefore, I cannot select the USB speakers as an audio output. These speakers are not listed in the Playback device list from the audio icon in the task bar.See pictures below...
  4. sound card

sound card: Because of recent updates by Microsoft, my soundblaster compatible sound no longer works. What is the reason and what is the fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sound-card/d2ad0a8e-fd0e-4931-af94-5c46e325642e
  5. Sound Card

Sound Card: HI, I have a Razer blade 2019. I am connecting my dj controller that has a built in sound card, windows recognize it and I can use it with the Serato software, but the line in volume meter do not pick up the sound coming from it and I can not use it with OBS. I can hear the...
  6. Latest Windows Update removed headset from sound Playback list

Latest Windows Update removed headset from sound Playback list: I put off installing some update for a little while, and when I did today, I noticed that I couldn't switch from my headset to my speakers in the Playback tab of the Sound box. I used to do this constantly, it was easy and seamless. My headset still do work, and in fact, when...
  7. File list on flash memory or card

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File list on flash memory or card: File Explorer Any way to get a file list that shows the files as it exists on the card/stick? For example, I initially load the stick with "John", "Mary" and "Robert" file names. Later add "Ann". My understanding is that the file sequence on the stick is then "John",...
  8. White-listing a Mini-PCIe card to work on Lenovo

White-listing a Mini-PCIe card to work on Lenovo: So as you may know HP & Lenovo/IBM has an odd policy of white listing only few models of Wifi cards for a reason that they vaguely explain that they pay dear money to license each replacement card with FCC where i am not really sure why this trend only applies to just both of...
  9. White-listing a Mini-PCIe card to work on Lenovo

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    White-listing a Mini-PCIe card to work on Lenovo: So as you may know HP & Lenovo/IBM has an odd policy of white listing only few models of Wifi cards for a reason that they vaguely explain that they pay dear money to license each replacement card with FCC where i am not really sure why this trend only applies to just both of...
  10. Realtek sound card not working on Windows 10 1803

Realtek sound card not working on Windows 10 1803: Has this issue of the Audio Service not starting (Access Denied error) been addressed as yet for Windows 10 1803? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/realtek-sound-card-not-working-on-windows-10-1803/d6941f17-bf90-4dad-ad62-d472ecc52445