Windows 10: Windows 10 UPDATE now Computer Won't Restart afer overnight

Discus and support Windows 10 UPDATE now Computer Won't Restart afer overnight in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; So on 8/14 system installed new update for Windows 10. The monitor shuts down after 10 minutes and mouse movement will wake it up. But overnight... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jolie Princess Katana, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Windows 10 UPDATE now Computer Won't Restart afer overnight

So on 8/14 system installed new update for Windows 10.

The monitor shuts down after 10 minutes and mouse movement will wake it up.

But overnight computer sleeps? or something.

When I move mouse it doesn't wake up.

I hear it running but I have to shut it off and reboot with power button for it to wake up again.

I tried running trouble shooter for power mgmt. set all back to defaults.

Still same issue.

I do see errors in the windows log but I don't know what they mean.

Disks set to NEVER go off

Mouse set to restart the comp

this did not happen before the update

What is Bonjour and can I uninstall it? Windows 10 UPDATE now Computer Won't Restart afer overnight 6c52563a-aa53-4cc5-960f-5dd83becd3a0?upload=true.jpg

:)

Jolie Princess Katana, Aug 16, 2019
  2. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

3. after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

after latest update my phone lost his network and won t work...several times restart by himself...also wi-fi tile won t work

radelovrić, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Haksery Win User

Windows 10 UPDATE now Computer Won't Restart afer overnight

Windows 10 update being enabled.

Anyway , You are luckier than me. My computer was locked directly after updated to Windows 10 . but the solution is easy.

Haksery, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 UPDATE now Computer Won't Restart afer overnight

1. Windows 10 UPDATE now Computer Won't Restart afer overnight - Similar Threads - UPDATE Computer Won't

2. Why won't my computer stay locked overnight?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why won't my computer stay locked overnight?: I lock my computer at the end of each work day, but when I come in the next morning it is no longer locked. This is a recent issue I've never had before....
  3. Windows Update Failed and won't restart now

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Failed and won't restart now: After installing this cumulative update, on reboot it said something went wrong and it was rolled back. Now I see this in my Windows Update and the Download & install button doesn't work. Is there a way to force a retry? Maybe from the command line?...
  4. Windows Update Failed and won't restart now

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Failed and won't restart now: After installing this cumulative update, on reboot it said something went wrong and it was rolled back. Now I see this in my Windows Update and the Download & install button doesn't work. Is there a way to force a retry? Maybe from the command line?...
  5. windows 10 updating and power went off. now computer won't restart. help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 updating and power went off. now computer won't restart. help: windows 10 updating and power went off. now computer won't restart. help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-updating-and-power-went-off-now/9bd899f4-3d99-4be3-aa9a-eca9010f4957
  6. PC Restarting Overnight

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Restarting Overnight: Hi, looking for some advice on my PC. It has been restarting of its own accord intermittently over the last few nights. I've checked Update and it doesn't look like there have been Windows updates put through on either night. I'm running Windows 10 on a desktop PC and...
  7. Computer update, and now won't login.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer update, and now won't login.: My computer wanted me to update windows as it wasn't going to be supported in November. After some time the computer gave me the login screen, after several attempts to login i was given the message of User login attempt failed. What can i do to fix it?...
  8. Windows 10 update won't restart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update won't restart: Windows 10 update now will not boot, recovery does not allow keyboard layout selection, USB keyboard now disabled Exact same results - 2 identical desktops...
  9. Windows 10 Update & Now Computer won't Boot

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Update & Now Computer won't Boot: A few weeks ago I took an update to Windows 10. When the system rebooted I received a white screen and an error saying "Can't read instructions form address blah, blah, blah'. I clicked OK and just had the white screen. Now, when I boot up I get the windows logo and the...
  10. Is there a way to know if the computer restarted by itself overnight?

in Windows 10 Support
    Is there a way to know if the computer restarted by itself overnight?: My computer would occasionally make a short buzz sound (1/2 second), then get a blue screen and restarts. I took everything apart and found my video card, Nvida GeForce GTX 660, to be full of dust. I took it apart and cleaned it. Now, I want to know if it is fixed, and I'll...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 freezing overnight