Windows 10: Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed

Discus and support Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hit with another of too many Windows 10 updates. Now I'm saddled with a forced login/password at boot-up. I have (2) profiles in the bottom left... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RCCurtis, Jul 13, 2019.

1. RCCurtis Win User

Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed

Hit with another of too many Windows 10 updates.

Now I'm saddled with a forced login/password at boot-up. I have (2) profiles in the bottom left corner. I want to delete this hijacking of my pc by removing this forced login/password and the (2) profiles placed on my pc. Need someone proficient please with step-by step to complete. Your assistance is appreciated.

Thank you

RC n WV

:)

RCCurtis, Jul 13, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Remove the password requirement on Windows 10

Hi,

If you would like to remove the login password for your account, we suggest in checking the post of Deepak Kodi through this

thread
    for the steps that you can follow to possibly resolve your issue.

Do update us with the results.

Jomel_Santos, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed

How do you opt out of the W8.1 password login?

I just set up a laptop for a friend by DLing ALL the W8 updates, and then installing the 8.1 free update, but it makes you choose a password login. In searching I've found a way to turn that off by unchecking the password option in the user account settings, and it now bypasses it on restart and initial bootup, but it doesn't completely remove this annoying feature. Any time the clock/screensaver kicks in, it still asks for a password.

Does anyone know how to completely bypass the password login option for W8.1?

Frag Maniac, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed

1. Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed - Similar Threads - update forces login

2. Removed last update. Got the results I wanted. Now there's an update. Is it the same one?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Removed last update. Got the results I wanted. Now there's an update. Is it the same one?: Well it's there in the Subject. I had a program, mysms, that stopped running correctly pretty much the same day the update was installed. I uninstalled the last update and it seemed to resolve this mysms issue. Now, just a day later there is a notification of an update. Are...
  3. Windows 10 recent update/ now I can't login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 recent update/ now I can't login: Hey, my laptop just had some updates about 4 days ago (i am using windows 10) .. once the updates were done, the next day I tried getting on but it says my password is incorrect (when I know it is in fact correct) so I'm not sure on what to do and I really need help because I...
  4. REMOVE LOGIN/PASSWORD/PINNUMBER

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    REMOVE LOGIN/PASSWORD/PINNUMBER: How do I get my laptop to boot straight to desktop? I do not want to associate it with a "microsoft" account or a "gmail" account. I just want it to boot straight to desktop - every time, any time, all the time. I do not want to password protect my laptop AT ALL EVER. For the...
  5. Win 10 - can't remove login password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Win 10 - can't remove login password: I recently had an OS meltdown and had to reinstall Windows 10 . The image I downloaded from Dell is apparently newer than the install I replaced: I tried to get rid of my login password using netplwiz, which I had done successfully in my previous installation. However, in the...
  6. Want to login with password, not pin

Want to login with password, not pin: Hello, I'm having an issue with a new laptop that I just bought for my wife. Trying to get it set up, and apparently I can only login using a pin. I have no option for a password, which I prefer. Further, instead of simply displaying a first name at login, it is showing the...
  7. login and pin password removal

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    login and pin password removal: I am sending one of my computers in to Asus for an upgrade and a needed repair. How can remove all passwords and pin numbers so Asus can do the repairs? If I first do a complete recovery can I start over with a new password or will I have to use the older password ?...
  8. I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want to remove "pin" and "pass" logins: I have just reinstalled windows 10 pro 64bit, this my own pc to which nobody has ANY access, I want to be able to start windows from cold or from standby/hibernate and load directly into desktop. I have tried to follow some of the instructions but that did not work. I...
  9. Windows 10 Login Password removal

Windows 10 Login Password removal: Hi, Just upgraded to windows 10. I want to remove the login password so it goes straight to the desktop. In all the other versions I can do this. I would open "netplwiz" and uncheck the boxes which asks for a password. I have done this in windows 10 but its still asking me...
  10. windows update wanted restart, now no login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    windows update wanted restart, now no login screen: this morning a message that windows needed to restart to install an update appeared. I restarted the pc, all went well until the system hung at the splash screen before the login. I have tried powering off and restarting, but I'm still stuck at the splash screen, which...