Windows 10: Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed

Discus and support Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hit with another of too many Windows 10 updates. Now I'm saddled with a forced login/password at boot-up. I have (2) profiles in the bottom left... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RCCurtis, Jul 13, 2019.

1. RCCurtis Win User

Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed

Hit with another of too many Windows 10 updates.

Now I'm saddled with a forced login/password at boot-up. I have (2) profiles in the bottom left corner. I want to delete this hijacking of my pc by removing this forced login/password and the (2) profiles placed on my pc. Need someone proficient please with step-by step to complete. Your assistance is appreciated.

Thank you

RC n WV

:)

RCCurtis, Jul 13, 2019

2. Password issue

After going through the steps to make a new password, after a week or two, my login credentials are no longer valid. I'm forced to make a new password all over again. It seems to happen if I don't login in a certain period of time. Does our passwords expire???

GoFigureItOut, Jul 13, 2019
  3. Remove the password requirement on Windows 10

Hi,

If you would like to remove the login password for your account, we suggest in checking the post of Deepak Kodi through this

thread
    for the steps that you can follow to possibly resolve your issue.

Do update us with the results.

Jomel_Santos, Jul 13, 2019
  4. Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed

How do you opt out of the W8.1 password login?

I just set up a laptop for a friend by DLing ALL the W8 updates, and then installing the 8.1 free update, but it makes you choose a password login. In searching I've found a way to turn that off by unchecking the password option in the user account settings, and it now bypasses it on restart and initial bootup, but it doesn't completely remove this annoying feature. Any time the clock/screensaver kicks in, it still asks for a password.

Does anyone know how to completely bypass the password login option for W8.1?

Frag Maniac, Jul 13, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed

1. Windows 10 update now forces login/password. I want it removed - Similar Threads - update forces login

2. How to remove Windows 11 Password Login, I want to make it so that no password is needed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove Windows 11 Password Login, I want to make it so that no password is needed.: I am trying to setup my new HP LAPTOP and it asked to create Windows 11 - Hello PIN, I didn't want to have the pin but there was no option to skip it.Then after the setup the Laptop started up and I went to SETTINGS> ACCOUNTS> SIGN-IN OPTIONS> WINDOWS HELLO PIN>...
  3. How to remove Windows 11 Password Login, I want to make it so that no password is needed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove Windows 11 Password Login, I want to make it so that no password is needed.: I am trying to setup my new HP LAPTOP and it asked to create Windows 11 - Hello PIN, I didn't want to have the pin but there was no option to skip it.Then after the setup the Laptop started up and I went to SETTINGS> ACCOUNTS> SIGN-IN OPTIONS> WINDOWS HELLO PIN>...
  4. window 10 remove login password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    window 10 remove login password: how can i remove login password from window 10 i have password when i am going to change password in new password section i dont write any letter just blank athen enter as well as in confirm password the n i entered it showing . THE PASSWORD YOU ENTERED DOES NOT MEET PASSWORD...
  5. window 10 remove login password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    window 10 remove login password: how can i remove login password from window 10 i have password when i am going to change password in new password section i dont write any letter just blank athen enter as well as in confirm password the n i entered it showing . THE PASSWORD YOU ENTERED DOES NOT MEET PASSWORD...
  6. window 10 remove login password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I want to remove password protection from login, after sleep

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I want to remove password protection from login, after sleep: Hello I've Acer Aspire E15 with Windows 10. I want to remove my password protection from login page. also want to remove password security after sleep or restart. please help me out asap......
  8. I do not want a login password !

in Windows 10 Customization
    I do not want a login password !: How do I login without a password !!! I do not want one - at all. This is ridiculous. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-do-not-want-a-login-password/46a9a6c0-5a9f-463a-a91d-283a35dec628
  9. Windows 10 Login Password removal

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 Login Password removal: Hi, Just upgraded to windows 10. I want to remove the login password so it goes straight to the desktop. In all the other versions I can do this. I would open "netplwiz" and uncheck the boxes which asks for a password. I have done this in windows 10 but its still asking me...
  10. windows update wanted restart, now no login screen

in Windows 10 Support
    windows update wanted restart, now no login screen: this morning a message that windows needed to restart to install an update appeared. I restarted the pc, all went well until the system hung at the splash screen before the login. I have tried powering off and restarting, but I'm still stuck at the splash screen, which...