Windows 10: Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work

Discus and support Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Windows 10 updated itself earlier - now my Brother DCP-195C printer is not receiving data from the computer, even though Windows says the printer is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulSimmons3, Jun 11, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work

Windows 10 updated itself earlier - now my Brother DCP-195C printer is not receiving data from the computer, even though Windows says the printer is operating correctly

:)

PaulSimmons3, Jun 11, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Jun 11, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 11, 2020
  4. Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work

Scanner doesn´t work anymore after last Windows 10 update

As many people on the internet already are discussing, their scanner doesn´t work anymore after the last Windows update. But there seem to be no solution.

My Scanner starts making noises, as usual, and then i get error messages: "Communication with the scanner is not possible"
    or this

Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work [​IMG]

Is there a workaround for that?

tronrontron, Jun 11, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work

1. Windows 10 update now printer doesn't work - Similar Threads - update printer doesn't

2. Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Doesn't work after Windows Update: ever since windows update brother printer does not work mfc-j265w [Original Title: Windows Update] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-work-after-windows-update/cbab95a2-5f8c-4f96-acd7-7c043b5a1890
  3. Printer now working

Printer now working: My printer is saying it's offline - it has power and have I have checked the connections and rebooted it a few times. The machine is a Canon MG3650. Can anyone help a non technie please...?...
  4. computer upgraded now printer not working with windows 10

computer upgraded now printer not working with windows 10: I up graded to windows 10, now my printer Lexmark 1400 is not working, but worked before upgrade. This printer is brand new, just was never opened, and worked fine before upgrade....
  5. Printer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Printer doesn't work: My HP printer is just blinking and says it is "offline". Could this be caused by a Windows Update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-work/8e824392-c5fd-4a32-99d3-13b98b181061
  6. printer works / scanner doesn't

printer works / scanner doesn't: I have a Epson XP-640 printer scanner. Printer works great and always have. I have never needed the scanner part until now. I can not get it to scan. My computer recognizes the printer. I bought a new USB cord but it still won't scan. I don't know what I am missing....
  7. windows 10 1803 update, brother printer doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 1803 update, brother printer doesn't work: My printer is brother MFC-7860DW. It doesn't work for my PC, but it works for other computers. So I re-installed the printer diver many times, still not work. This problem is from last Friday, 16 Aug. I didn't change anything before only except the windows update. see the pic...
  8. Printer doesn't work

Printer doesn't work: After my laptop with windows 10 got the last update my printer does not respond, I connect it to another PC with Windows 7 and it works fine, how can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-work/03c006c6-aa85-4462-a1a1-bfa64e0ab68d
  9. Printer previously working now not working after updates

Printer previously working now not working after updates: Using Windows 10 home, fully updated. After recent updates my Xerox printer has ceased to work. I have followed all the usual routines to reinstall the printer etc to no avail. The event message from the printer properties is as follows. Driver Management concluded the...
  10. Printer doesn't work

Printer doesn't work: I have an HP ENVY 4520 Printer All-in-One Printer after the windows was updated, it didn't work anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-doesnt-work/59ad236b-11b4-42d7-8408-b23a7d9d7159