Windows 10: Windows 10 Update... Now Weather Icon On Bottom Right Corner?

Discus and support Windows 10 Update... Now Weather Icon On Bottom Right Corner? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Recently when i tried to shut down my laptop, saw windows 10 update and did it as i normally do. After the update, i notice on the bottom right corner... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by paulyjustin, Jun 12, 2021.

1. Windows 10 Update... Now Weather Icon On Bottom Right Corner?

Recently when i tried to shut down my laptop, saw windows 10 update and did it as i normally do. After the update, i notice on the bottom right corner to the left of the laptop battery icon, wifi connection, sound etc... it shows the weather and like cloudy etc. When you bring mouse to it and highlight it, you see top stories on left side, on top right side shows weather and lot of news headlines below it. How do i remove this? And did anyone else got this who did a windows 10 update in the last day or so? Im surprised i don't see anyone mention this on the forum here.

:)

paulyjustin, Jun 12, 2021
  2. oemSoft Win User

How to customize icon on the right bottom corner for window 10?

There is missing customization option, I would like to know on how to customize icon on the right bottom corner for window 10.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions

oemSoft, Jun 12, 2021
  3. Windows 10 Weather App imperial measures

Hi Miccamuk,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I can understand how frustrating it could be when things go unusual. I will certainly help you.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• Are you using Local Account or Microsoft Account?

We suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Open Weather App.
    • Go to Settings at the bottom left corner in Weather App.
    • Go to General tab.
    • Select show temperature in Fahrenheit
    • Select your location and set it to default.
    • Close the App once you make changes and reopen.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Jun 12, 2021
  4. Windows 10 Update... Now Weather Icon On Bottom Right Corner?

weather in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

As per your query, I understand that you are trying to weather degrees into Celsius in the app tile.

I suggest that you try the steps below and check if it helps:

• Launch the Weather app.
    • Now right click or tap anywhere on the screen, if you look in the lower right hand corner of the screen you will see a Change to Celsius button, click on it.
    • You should then see it update the current temperature.
    • If you close the app, or switch over to the start screen you will see that the temperature will be updated.
    Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 12, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 Update... Now Weather Icon On Bottom Right Corner?

1. Windows 10 Update... Now Weather Icon On Bottom Right Corner? - Similar Threads - Update Weather Icon

2. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Customization
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  3. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...: When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom taskbar and open Network and Internet Settings, the box has completely changed?! It used to show all the different available networks etc and now it just shows my internet provider with its...
  4. When I right-click on the small computer icon bottom right-hand corner on the bottom...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Bottom right corner taskbar icons disappears post updating the windows

Bottom right corner taskbar icons disappears post updating the windows: Hi Team,When getting new mail from outlook/call from teamswhich pop-ups notification in bottom right corner etc., taskbar icons disappears immediately.To resolve this issue go to Taskbar setting> Use small taskbar buttons> On/Off. and need to place the mouse cursor on entire...
  6. Bottom right corner taskbar icons disappears post updating the windows

Bottom right corner taskbar icons disappears post updating the windows: Hi Team,When getting new mail from outlook/call from teamswhich pop-ups notification in bottom right corner etc., taskbar icons disappears immediately.To resolve this issue go to Taskbar setting> Use small taskbar buttons> On/Off. and need to place the mouse cursor on entire...
  7. Circle icon in bottom right corner

Circle icon in bottom right corner: Since i updated windows i have a strange circle icon that is always there on every app i open. photoshop, c4d, netflix, ... I can't click on it and i don't know what is is. If I want to take a screenshot of it, it is not visible on the screenshot. It looks like a circle...
  8. Icon on right bottom corner on my screen

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Icon on right bottom corner on my screen: [ATTACH] I have started noticing this icon on right hand corner of many windows what is it? is it a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icon-on-right-bottom-corner-on-my-screen/5caf9ccd-ea8a-49c6-9eb3-4d6fc8b4691f
  9. How to customize icon on the right bottom corner for window 10?

How to customize icon on the right bottom corner for window 10?: There is missing customization option, I would like to know on how to customize icon on the right bottom corner for window 10. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance for any suggestions...
  10. What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of desktop?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of desktop?: What is the small Feedback icon in bottom right corner of the desktop above the time and date all about? Intermittently it pops up and then disappears after a while without asking for any feedback on anything. I clicked on it out of curiosity earlier and the blue circle kept...