Windows 10: Windows 10 update of 9/12 changed xampp, mysql behavior

Discus and support Windows 10 update of 9/12 changed xampp, mysql behavior in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Insert constructs in mysql/php/pdo (xampp) which have worked for a year suddenly fail: error code: HY093 error msg: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by hugh3700, Sep 12, 2019.

1. hugh3700 Win User

Windows 10 update of 9/12 changed xampp, mysql behavior

Insert constructs in mysql/php/pdo (xampp) which have worked for a year suddenly fail:

error code: HY093
    error msg: SQLSTATE[HY093]: Invalid parameter number: parameter was not defined

mysql Ver 15.1 Distrib 10.1.38-MariaDB, for Win64 (AMD64)

Windows 10 Pro, 1903, installed 6/16/2019, 18362.356

:)

hugh3700, Sep 12, 2019
  2. Joergi Win User

MySQL: Cannot Connect

Actually I am using MySQL coming with XAMPP and it is working just nicely under Windows 10.

Joergi, Sep 12, 2019
  3. How to completely uninstall MySQL?

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Which version of Windows is installed on your device?

Refer the article ‘Which Windows operating system am I running
    to provide the details.

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall MySQL from the device.

Step 1

Uninstall MySQL from Control Panel. To do so,

Go to Control Panel >Programs and Features > Select
    MySQL > Click on Uninstall.

After you have uninstalled MySQL through Add/Remove programs, you now need to remove the existing database information which includes your actual data. If you need any of that data, be sure to back it up. Next you can delete
    the data directory.

Step 2

Run Command Prompt as Administrator and execute the following command to stop and remove MySQL service.

Net stop MySQL

Sc delete MySQL

Step 3

1. Click on Start, type in Show hidden files and folders.
    2. Select the View tab and select
      Show hidden files and folders
    3. Now explore the following locations and delete following folders.

C:\Program Files\MySQL

C:\Program Files (x86)\MySQL

C:\ProgramData\MySQL

And if exists, delete the folder from the location.

C:\Users\[User-Name]\AppData\Roaming\MySQL
    4. Restart your device and check the status.

Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Regards,

Muralidhar

Microsoft Community Moderator

Muralidhar_G, Sep 12, 2019
  4. jFax Win User

XAMPP on Windows 10

You can change the port of apache:

• Go to C:\xampp\apache\conf\httpd.
    • Find by combination Ctrl+F line #Listen 12.34.56.78:80 and change the 80 to any you like for example 81
    • The same with Listen 80 change to 81
    • The same with ServerName localhost:80 change to 81.
    • Go to C:\xampp\apache\conf\extra\httpd-vhosts and change 80 to 81
    NameVirtualHost *:80 here

VirtualHost *:80 and here (two times)

• Restart apache
    To enter your web page type:
    http://localhost:81/index.html

Thema:

1. Windows 10 update of 9/12 changed xampp, mysql behavior - Similar Threads - update changed xampp

2. MYSQL server not supported in xampp cantrol panel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MYSQL server not supported in xampp cantrol panel: xampp control file not supported MYSQL server and database connectivity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mysql-server-not-supported-in-xampp-cantrol-panel/a1303598-2a8b-4324-b604-d513b6f7ae24
  3. MYSQL server not supported in xampp cantrol panel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MYSQL server not supported in xampp cantrol panel: xampp control file not supported MYSQL server and database connectivity. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mysql-server-not-supported-in-xampp-cantrol-panel/a1303598-2a8b-4324-b604-d513b6f7ae24
  4. MySQL server is not starting in Xampp

MySQL server is not starting in Xampp: I had recently installed XAMPP on my Laptop and had created one website on localhost, everything was working fine till today but today when I started XAMPP server to proceed further with my website then Apache Server started normally as usual, but when I try to start MYSQL...
  5. MySQL server is not starting in Xampp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MySQL server is not starting in Xampp: I had recently installed XAMPP on my Laptop and had created one website on localhost, everything was working fine till today but today when I started XAMPP server to proceed further with my website then Apache Server started normally as usual, but when I try to start MYSQL...
  6. Xampp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xampp: I install xampp server on my labtop windows 8.1 but it doesnit work and send me a message the procedure entry point is graph couldn't be located in the dynamic library in xampp/apache/bin/pcre2-8.dll Why and should I do? Plz help...
  7. Xampp

Xampp: I install xampp server on my labtop windows 8.1 but it doesnit work and send me a message the procedure entry point is graph couldn't be located in the dynamic library in xampp/apache/bin/pcre2-8.dll Why and should I do? Plz help...
  8. XAMPP (Apache,MySQL,PHP web server)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    XAMPP (Apache,MySQL,PHP web server): Hi folks Anybody tried installing XAMPP for using as a Web server (can also install things like word press etc on it). I usually don't like integrated packages but there's so many different versions of perl, phy etc out there currently that installing "classically" (e.g on...
  9. fyi -- Windows Update from 9/12/2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    fyi -- Windows Update from 9/12/2018: Just installed updates kb4457128 kb4456655 kb4457146 on one of my computers, the updates seemed to work OK and have no side effects. on another computer, could not open any app as administrator -- could hear the window pop up asking for permission, but no window was...
  10. Windows 10 Update Behavior

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update Behavior: Wanted to find out HOW to change The Behavior of Windows Update?? Recent Event: I was in a MMO Game doing a Raid with a Group. Update Literally Yanked Me out of the Game so it could Update my Windows. I was NOT a Happy Camper. Sad Part is I was the Raid Leader. Can't Update...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 pro 1909 xampp