Windows 10: Windows 10 update on my PC in the last year somehow removed my bluetooth from my Lenovo PC

Discus and support Windows 10 update on my PC in the last year somehow removed my bluetooth from my Lenovo PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; We thought that this was a common recent thing but maybe its not. Not sure when it happened, but it appears that with one of the windows 10 updates,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Dbl_Mo_7, Aug 6, 2020.

1. Dbl_Mo_7 Win User

Windows 10 update on my PC in the last year somehow removed my bluetooth from my Lenovo PC

We thought that this was a common recent thing but maybe its not. Not sure when it happened, but it appears that with one of the windows 10 updates, that our bluetooth got disabled. I went to fix it and now it says that we do not have bluetooth, which is crazy because I have a bluetooth speaker that is constantly hooked up to our PC. I have tried to update the driver, but again, it acts like I don't have bluetooth when I do. We are up to date on all of our updates with everything. I thought that we would have to wait for a new update but there have been several and we still do not have bluetooth.

Any suggestions?

:)

Dbl_Mo_7, Aug 6, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Bluetooth on my Lenovo Ideacenter Intel i7 core Windows 10 pc

Hi Paddy,

One possible reason why Bluetooth on your Lenovo computer has disappeared is driver issue. To resolve this, we suggest checking all troubleshooting steps from this
    article.

Feel free to post back with the result for further assistance.

Riel Alc, Aug 6, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    Bluetooth in windows 10

So I bought a new Bluetooth headphones the skull candy uproar since my old one isn't working. It came with only the headset and usb charging cable. The problem is I can't seem to pair it to my pc. I have windows 10 by the way. There is no Bluetooth on off button in windows settings. I went to device manager but there us no icon for Bluetooth. I did everything I knew but none of it worked.I can post pictures if anyone needs.An alternative might be a Bluetooth dongle but I m not sure I'd it would work plus I paid $50 so don't wanna spend more

I looked up on Internet and many people seem to have issues with windows 10 and Bluetooth. I thought of asking here knowing my UK friends are smart.

Anyone have any idea of how to get Bluetooth to work on my pc.

PS don't curse windows 10. I already know it's a mess and not a very good os.

aasim1111, Aug 6, 2020
  4. simoom Win User

Windows 10 update on my PC in the last year somehow removed my bluetooth from my Lenovo PC

Hide Bluetooth device from This PC or My Computer or Windows Explorer

using Windows 10 in ASUS X555LN notebook with integrated Broadcom Bluetooth driver. After installing the Bluetooth software, when i pair my phone with the PC, my phone appears in the Explorer with additional hard disk partitions (Devices and drives). I do not want to unpair my bluetooth device, just want to remove the device icon from showing in Explorer. seeking for help. thanks

Windows 10 update on my PC in the last year somehow removed my bluetooth from my Lenovo PC [​IMG]

(Zenfone 5 is the paired bluetooth device)

simoom, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 update on my PC in the last year somehow removed my bluetooth from my Lenovo PC - Similar Threads - update last somehow

2. The last update of windows 10 killed my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    The last update of windows 10 killed my pc: Hi all, on 15 July 2023 Microsoft updated my Windows 10 PC I set it with target 22H2 from quite some time. After its switch off the PC did not restart. I just got a black screen with shell> prompt Clearly it does not reboot. I am extremely angry since I have no time to waste...
  3. The last update of windows 10 killed my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The last update of windows 10 killed my pc: Hi all, on 15 July 2023 Microsoft updated my Windows 10 PC I set it with target 22H2 from quite some time. After its switch off the PC did not restart. I just got a black screen with shell> prompt Clearly it does not reboot. I am extremely angry since I have no time to waste...
  4. The last update of windows 10 killed my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.: Please help me. Ive tried everything, even resetting the whole pc. I dont want to factory reset. It's my last resort if whatever im doing now does not work. I have tried so many ways to reinstall the windows store app/microsoft store app and none of them have worked. I tried...
  6. I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.: Please help me. Ive tried everything, even resetting the whole pc. I dont want to factory reset. It's my last resort if whatever im doing now does not work. I have tried so many ways to reinstall the windows store app/microsoft store app and none of them have worked. I tried...
  7. I somehow deleted windows app from my pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. my lenovo pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my lenovo pc: My Lenovo PC is very slow, it's taking time to respond what can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-lenovo-pc/58af6cf5-8c40-4ae1-bb89-bc96b73c17a6
  9. Windows 10 Update Last Week Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 Update Last Week Destroyed my PC: Windows 10 update failed two days ago and the automatic restore to previous version attempted and looped all night. It's never finished. I created windows 10 bootable USB using my Laptop and tried to repair and restore and nothing works! All my data is backed up so no...
  10. Windows 10 Updated Last Week Destroyed my PC

Windows 10 Updated Last Week Destroyed my PC: Windows 10 update failed two days ago and the automatic restore to previous version attempted and looped all night. It's never finished. I created windows 10 bootable USB using my Laptop and tried to repair and restore and nothing works! All my data is backed up so no...