Windows 10: Windows 10 update - outlook 201 and Quickbooks issues loading/displaying images

Discus and support Windows 10 update - outlook 201 and Quickbooks issues loading/displaying images in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Widows update screwed up my computer, tried backing out and that spiraled to reimaging full from Backup. Stupidly didnt turn off updates and it just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DavidWright_ATS, Dec 9, 2020.

1. Windows 10 update - outlook 201 and Quickbooks issues loading/displaying images

Widows update screwed up my computer, tried backing out and that spiraled to reimaging full from Backup. Stupidly didnt turn off updates and it just did it again.

After update to V2004 outlook hangs trying to upload images in HTML emails. Outlook boots but after log in takes about 45 minutes to show full screen painfully stepping through each button and image in the window. Updated to the next December release yesterday and still same issues. Help

:)

DavidWright_ATS, Dec 9, 2020

2. Windows 10 & Quickbooks Pro 2011

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I see that after you have upgraded to Windows 10 you are facing issues with the Quickbooks pro 2011.

Please answer the below questions to assist you better,

1. Are you getting any error message?

1. What is the make and model of the computer?

I would like to inform you that Quickbook Pro 2011 is not compatible with Windows 10. Therefore it is needed to install in compatibility mode.

Hence,I suggest you to reinstall the Quickbooks pro 2011 in the compatibility mode and check if it helps,

Please follow the steps below for more information:

• Right click on the setup file of the application and select
      Properties.
    • Select Compatibility Tab.
    • Place a check mark next to Run this program in Compatibility mode and select the
      operating system accordingly from the drop down list.
    • Click OK and run the setup.
    I would also suggest you to refer the below link,

https://community.intuit.com/articl...quickbooks-2011-and-enterprise-solutions-11-0

If the issue still persists after troubleshooting steps I would suggest you to contact to Quickbooks Pro 2011 support.

https://community.intuit.com/quickbooks-online

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Anup Karkal, Dec 9, 2020
  3. Windows 10 & Quickbooks

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community. I understand the inconvenience you are facing. I will certainly help you with this.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• What happens when you try to open QuickBooks 2012 pdf converter?
    This issue may arise due to incompatibility of program with Windows 10.
    I suggest you to try installing QuickBooks 2012 pdf converter exe file in compatibility mode.

Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the QuickBooks 2012 pdf converter exe setup file and click on
      ‘Properties’.
    • Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box
      ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’
      and select Windows 8/8.1/7 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Please post back with the results and the information asked, we will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Parth P Patel, Dec 9, 2020
  4. Nikhar_K Win User

Windows 10 update - outlook 201 and Quickbooks issues loading/displaying images

QuickBooks crash while opening data file

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As you have mentioned that after Windows and QuickBooks update whenever you open a data file in QuickBooks, it crashes. We would like to know if any other programs are crashing apart from QuickBooks.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps mentioned below:

Method 1: Repair QuickBooks

I suggest you to try repairing QuickBooks and then open data file in it. Please follow the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key + R, to open
      Run
      dialog box.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and click on
      OK
    3. Look for QuickBooks application from the list, right click on it and select
      Repair.
    4. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the repair process.

If repairing QuickBooks didn’t fix the issue, please refer Method 2.

Method 2: Open Sample data file

You can try opening a Sample data file in QuickBooks and check if QuickBooks crash. If QuickBooks didn’t crash while opening Sample data file, I suspect that the data file that you are trying to open is causing the crash. In this case, I suggest you
    to contact the
    QuickBooks support
    team.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Dec 9, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 update - outlook 201 and Quickbooks issues loading/displaying images

1. Windows 10 update - outlook 201 and Quickbooks issues loading/displaying images - Similar Threads - update outlook 201

2. windows 10 feature update and quickbooks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 10 feature update and quickbooks: for a year I have a client when windows 10 feature update is installed his quickbooks program stops working. he is on version 1909 updating to 2003. he has upgraded to quickbooks 2021 and still the issue. it seems to break the .net framework. the only way to solve it is to...
  3. windows 10 feature update and quickbooks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 10 feature update and quickbooks: for a year I have a client when windows 10 feature update is installed his quickbooks program stops working. he is on version 1909 updating to 2003. he has upgraded to quickbooks 2021 and still the issue. it seems to break the .net framework. the only way to solve it is to...
  4. windows 10 feature update and quickbooks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. outlook 365 not loading images

outlook 365 not loading images: when i open an email it doesn't load the images this only happend after an update thanks Elijah https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-365-not-loading-images/6c9614f7-0a4a-4d69-9c6b-8b8fbe2b2cc3
  6. Issue with displaying icon's images

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Issue with displaying icon's images: Hello there, I've recently run into this issue with my icons. Their images aren't appearing normally now and instead look like this: [ATTACH] Does anyone know the cause of this and how I might be able to fix this? Thanks!...
  7. Windows 10, QuickBooks 2017 and Outlook 2013

Windows 10, QuickBooks 2017 and Outlook 2013: When I upgraded to a laptop with Windows 10 installed on it already, I can no longer email from within Quickbooks 2017 Pro. I have tried the clean install for QB, changing my preferences, etc. Nothing works. Very unhappy with Windows 10. What else have I missed if...
  8. Quickbooks and outlook 365 in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Quickbooks and outlook 365 in windows 10: when I try to set outlook as the mail sender in quickbooks, I get a message that says outlook needs to be installed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/quickbooks-and-outlook-365-in-windows-10/4236eefd-3d5b-4e7e-910d-a5d2a2a785f4
  9. the link image are not displayed in outlook 2013

in Browsers and Email
    the link image are not displayed in outlook 2013: Hello, in outlook 2013 the linked images in a message are not displayed it shows instead x and the text. is anything i can do to fix this error 103019
  10. Outlook email images won't display

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook email images won't display: Using: W10pro; ie11; outlook10Had to reset IE11 settings to default after IE11 stopped working (had tried all fixes I could find). Fixed the IE11 problem. But in Outlook 10 email images stopped displaying (red X box only; error message says 'image cannot be displayed and may...