Windows 10: Windows 10 Update - Outlook 2010 Mailboxes gone

Discus and support Windows 10 Update - Outlook 2010 Mailboxes gone in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My computer updated the Windows 10 and I can no longer find my emails in Outlook 2010. the only Outlook is the new one and it does not have all of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CJB100, Aug 31, 2019.

1. CJB100 Win User

Windows 10 Update - Outlook 2010 Mailboxes gone

My computer updated the Windows 10 and I can no longer find my emails in Outlook 2010. the only Outlook is the new one and it does not have all of my old emails.

:)

CJB100, Aug 31, 2019

2. Cannot find Outlook 2010 and Windows is corrupted after recent update on Windows 10.

Hello Jim,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Community. We regret the inconvenience caused and will assist you in resolving the issue.

From your description, I understand you your PC is corrupted and have lost Outlook 2010 after installing a recent update.

Before assisting further, I would like to ask you few questions:

• Which was the update installed causing the issue on your PC?

• Did you check if Outlook 2010 is shown in Programs and Features window?

• Which edition of Outlook 2010 are you using?

• Are you facing any system performance issues?

I suggest you to check and repair Outlook 2010 from the Programs and Features window by following the steps below:

• Press Windows logo key on the keyboard, type
      Programs and Features and select the top most search result.

• Locate and select Outlook 2010 program and click on
      Repair option which will now be enabled in the window.

• Follow the on-screen instructions.

• After the repair is completed, close the window and check if the changes are effective.

Write to us with the answers to the above questions and the status of the issue on the same post for further assistance. Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Thank you.

Likhitha V, Aug 31, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Outlook 2010 reading pane will not remain after closing

Outlook 2010 suddenly began opening without the reading pane. I can install the reading pane each time the program is open and works as it should but when I close and reopen the pane is gone. The reading pane does not show in the add-ins area and it is not a disabled add-in. It is not shown on the list. I have repaired Office 2010 as this has in the past fixed other Outlook problems but it did not this time. I figured it might be a Windows 10 issue but Windows just went through an update and still the same. I'm out of ideas. Anybody?

Mike Naples, Aug 31, 2019
  4. Windows 10 Update - Outlook 2010 Mailboxes gone

Outlook 2010 Not Responding with Windows 10

I have Office 2010 Pro. Installed Windows 10 a couple of days ago and most of my apps seem to be working fine. However, Outlook 2010 loads very slowly, and while I am typing a 10 line email it may stop 3 or 4 times and the top says Outlook not responding. I've run Task Manager along side to see if I can catch another program taking CPU cycles, but have not seen anything major. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Whiteferrari, Aug 31, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Update - Outlook 2010 Mailboxes gone

1. Windows 10 Update - Outlook 2010 Mailboxes gone - Similar Threads - Update Outlook 2010

2. Outlook-2010 problem in Windows-10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook-2010 problem in Windows-10: Hello, Since upgraded to ‘10’, I do have some rare issues; Outlook 2010 did work fine on ‘Windows-7 Professional 32bit Eng’. However, I due to medical reason, I did have to upgrade to ‘10’. Using ‘Pro’ 64bit English. It did work fine, UNTILL ! ……......opening the ‘Options’ in...
  3. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook Mailboxes: HiI have access to the mailboxes of some other people in my team. A new member has joined and IT have told me that they have given me access to their mailboxes but I cannot remember how to add their account to my left hand pane on outlook.com.Can anyone advise me?Thanks...
  4. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook Mailboxes: HiI have access to the mailboxes of some other people in my team. A new member has joined and IT have told me that they have given me access to their mailboxes but I cannot remember how to add their account to my left hand pane on outlook.com.Can anyone advise me?Thanks...
  5. Outlook Mailboxes

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Outlook 2010

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2010: Hello All, I have just installed outlook 2010 on a new computer but I only get the last 3 days of emails can I change this ? 137380
  7. Windows 10 & Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 & Outlook 2010: Just installed Win 10 and everything seems fine, one question though. In my old Internet Explorer I had a "Mail Button" on my browser that allowed me to access my mail and it had other functions, such as email a link etc. How can I get that back in Edge? is it even possible?...
  8. Windows 10 and Outlook 2010

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 and Outlook 2010: I am still looking for a fix for this problem - since I downloaded Windows 10, I am unable to 'unsubscribe' or follow any internet addresses from my Outlook 10. I know there is a fix because I have had the problem before, but I can't remember it. 24489
  9. Outlook 2010

Outlook 2010: My Outlook 2010 has developed a problem. Every time I load it after a few seconds it says Outlook has stopped working. I have uninstalled Office 2010 rebooted and reinstalled but it is still happening. Any help appreciated. 84659
  10. Windows 10 and Outlook 2010

Windows 10 and Outlook 2010: After I downloaded Windows 10, my Outlook 2010 has a problem. I cannot follow a hyperlink from an email, nor can I 'unsubscribe' from a mailing list. The system advises that I do not have the right level of security. I had this problem over 12 months ago, and I was advised of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 update outlook settings gone

2. updated to windows 10 outlook gone