Windows 10: Windows 10 Update - Outlook is missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Update - Outlook is missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I've just updated the new update of Windows 10 2004 and Outlook app is missing. The other Office apps are are okay but Outlook is totally... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by almora, Jul 18, 2020.

1. almora Win User

Windows 10 Update - Outlook is missing

Hello,

I've just updated the new update of Windows 10 2004 and Outlook app is missing. The other Office apps are are okay but Outlook is totally gone.

Do you have any solution for this issue? I don't want to re-install Office but it seems Microsoft doesn't give another chance.

:)

almora, Jul 18, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Jul 18, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 18, 2020
  4. Windows 10 Update - Outlook is missing

Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Update - Outlook is missing

1. Windows 10 Update - Outlook is missing - Similar Threads - Update Outlook missing

2. Windows 10 Update and Outlook 2013

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update and Outlook 2013: Following updating my computer with three MS updates including Windows 10, version 20H2 and my Outlook 2013 was no longer able to retrieve my yahoo email. Has anyone else seen this issue?...
  3. Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update

Outlook Calendar missing after Windows 10 update: After the August Windows 10 update my Outlook Calendar is missing. I got a message saying: "The set of folders cannot be opened. The information store could not be opened" I'm desperate - I've been using Outlook Calendar since the 1990's, my life is on there, somewhere.......
  4. Contacts missing on Outlook

Contacts missing on Outlook: What happened to my Contacts on Office 2010 and 2019 Outlook Apps after install of Update 2004 on Win 10? I no longer have contacts and iCloud is inop. Where did the contacts go? How do I get iCloud to operate with Outlook again. Tried to re-install iCloud and old...
  5. Windows 10 Outlook account missing

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 Outlook account missing: I've upgraded my system. New SSD and used existing Outlook account/password. I had logged off and on several times with no problem. Than It stopped allowing me to log in indicating the account or password was incorrect. Tried going to Outlook.com and after entering account...
  6. Windows 10 updates and Outlook

Windows 10 updates and Outlook: why does the MS Office Outlook junk mail filter stop working everytime there is a Windows 10 update. It eventually gets fixed when the Office 365 is updated again. But then it stops when there is a Windows 10 update...
  7. Windows 10 update broke outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 update broke outlook: Hi Since I applied the latest batch of Windows 10 updates I can no longer click on links within emails alerting me that the Administrator has applied a policy restricting this action! How do I remove this as it's my Laptop and I am the Administrator - being Windows home...
  8. Missing Outlook Folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Missing Outlook Folders: Several of my folders in Outlook are missing. I recently got a new phone and phone number and I am not sure if that may be the issue. I have the same problem on my phone and mac. I have tried several different browsers as well as deleting my mail app and re-downloading. I am...
  9. Outlook Update on Windows 10 Phone

Outlook Update on Windows 10 Phone: Yesterday my Nokia Lumia 635 phone automatically updated Outlook. Since then I cannot use either email or calendar. When I try to open either app from the main window nothing happens and the phone simply goes back to the main window. The phone is registering emails as...
  10. Missing outlook emails

in Browsers and Email
    Missing outlook emails: Hi Has anyone had problems with Outlook, where emails go missing ? Two days ago, suddenly my folders were gone, all my emails were gone, the inbox was filled with stuff I hadn't seen before from MSN, and no new emails were being received. I know everthing is still there...